SportsWrath

blurb from espn chat today

jambrosio

I'm hearing that the Giants are targetting OLB's such as Chad Greenway (Iowa), Demeco Ryans (Ala.), Bobby Carpenter (OSU) and Thomas Howard (UTEP). They would love for a WR such as Chad Jackson or Santonio Holmes to fall to them, but it's unlikely.

I'm hearing that the Giants are targetting OLB's such as Chad Greenway (Iowa), Demeco Ryans (Ala.), Bobby Carpenter (OSU) and Thomas Howard (UTEP). They would love for a WR such as Chad Jackson or Santonio Holmes to fall to them, but it's unlikely.

I would love to get Carpenter.

i know we would look at the lbs, but our 2nd choice being a wr surprises me

Jackson and Holmes are very very good from what I've heard. I'm not surprised we have interest in him but I would be surprised if they were our #1 priorities.

Guest Nutty Sack

Listen up and listen closely......if we don't pick the best defensive player with our first pick Ernie will prove once more that he doesn't know what he is doing.

Capeesh ??

Guest nosebleed

How can those fools possibly consider drafting a receiver?? Maybe Ernie doesn't realize that he has no quality at the DT position and besides Pierce, he has squat..............if a receiver is drafted, it's just another typical draft day blunder.

Out of those LB's I'd like Ryans in the 1st round or Howard in the 2nd.

I would be most upset if we drafted Howard with that pick at 25. Im a bit surprised Sims isnt on the list, but as a fan of Sims I have no worries because the Giants reportedly handed him a 200 question "test" at the combine.

I would be most upset if we drafted Howard with that pick at 25. Im a bit surprised Sims isnt on the list, but as a fan of Sims I have no worries because the Giants reportedly handed him a 200 question "test" at the combine.

they also gave that test to vince young i hear

they also gave that test to vince young i hear

Well Sims probally wont be available now anyways so I should start looking at other possiblities like... RB. You never know EA might throw that curveball Pete told us all about. <_<

Well Sims probally wont be available now anyways so I should start looking at other possiblities like... RB. You never know EA might throw that curveball Pete told us all about. <_<

I remember someone brought up the point a little while ago that we give these random player's tests for future reference if this guy is available in FA in like five years or something like that.