SportsWrath

Johnson admits to having a "Love child"

so-cal dub

New York Yankees pitcher Randy Johnson is suing former girlfriend Laurel Roszell for $97,000 for child-care payments he made for Heather, a 16-year-old child he fathered but kept secret, the New York Daily News and New York Post reported Tuesday.

According to court documents, Johnson first agreed in 1997 to pay Roszell $5,000 per month in child support for Heather, and another $750 in monthly day care expenses, the Daily News said.

Laurel said Johnson balked last year after she asked the 3-time Cy Young Award winner to buy a car for Heather and pay for her community college classes, the Daily News said.

Johnson then demanded that Laurel return $71,000 in day-care payments and $26,000 in interest because the teen was too old to be in day care, according to legal papers.

"My daughter is 16 and has not been in day care for at least five years," Johnson said in a Feb. 3 affidavit. "[Roszell] should not receive a windfall for expenses she did not incur."

Johnson fathered Heather with Laurel Roszell, 46, whom he started dating in 1988 when she was working at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in northern California, the Daily News said.

"I do acknowledge that I have a daughter from a previous relationship, which ended years before my marriage," Johnson, 42, said in a statement. "I have fully financially supported her and have made every effort to protect her privacy."

Surviving a 75-foot ski fall, enduring March Sadness, losing your head over rhythmic gymnastics and more.

Roszell says she ended the relationship midway through her pregnancy and that Johnson has only seen the girl once, the Daily News said

Johnson is married to his wife Lisa, and they have four children.

O.K-so this women breaks up with johnson mid-way through her pregnancy.He's giving this women 5,000 a month,plus $750 extra for daycare expenses.What so-cal did'nt put in his post,was that this women decided to "stop working"to spend time with her daughter.Gee,I'm sure that there are alot of parents who would love to spend time with their kids-but have to work to pay bills.Crazy gold-diggin' bitch was livin' off that money as well.Now she wants him to buy her a car and pay for her college.It doesn't look good for him because he's rich...but if that was any of you...you would feel the same way!This women is a gold-digger,plain and simple.If I was givin' this women 5 dollars or 5,000 dollars and found out she was taking advantage of it,I would haul her ass into court as well!Knowone likes being taken advantage of...even rich people (I guess).So good for him. :clap:

"Surviving a 75-foot ski fall, enduring March Sadness, losing your head over rhythmic gymnastics and more". :confused:

O.K-so this women breaks up with johnson mid-way through her pregnancy.He's giving this women 5,000 a month,plus $750 extra for daycare expenses.What so-cal did'nt put in his post,was that this women decided to "stop working"to spend time with her daughter.Gee,I'm sure that there are alot of parents who would love to spend time with their kids-but have to work to pay bills.Crazy gold-diggin' bitch was livin' off that money as well.Now she wants him to buy her a car and pay for her college.It doesn't look good for him because he's rich...but if that was any of you...you would feel the same way!This women is a gold-digger,plain and simple.If I was givin' this women 5 dollars or 5,000 dollars and found out she was taking advantage of it,I would haul her ass into court as well!Knowone likes being taken advantage of...even rich people (I guess).So good for him. :clap:

"Surviving a 75-foot ski fall, enduring March Sadness, losing your head over rhythmic gymnastics and more". :confused:

I didn't write it, I copied it and quoted it.. And I agree 100% with you.