SportsWrath

Steelers are 6 time SB winners

so-cal dub

No never been a Seahags fan, in fact i went into that superbowl rooting for Pittsburgh and by halftime i went ok somethings wrong here especially when the refs called offensive pass interference on Steve Largent, i thought this is real bad for the NFL if Pittsburgh ends up winning a superbowl like this. Then it just all went away, nobody said nothing about how terrible the officiating was, part of it was america was all tied up into Barry Bonds and the steroids garbage that took center stage soon after the super bowl but, still i think that superbowl was fixed or the refs just hated Seattle and wanted to see a favorite well known team win, the best image of that superbowl was Mike Holmgren walking into the tunnel with this Clint Eastwood pissed off ready to go dirty harry on the refs look.

No never been a Seahags fan, in fact i went into that superbowl rooting for Pittsburgh and by halftime i went ok somethings wrong here, this is real bad for the NFL if Pittsburgh ends up winning a superbowl like this. Then it just all went away, nobody said nothing about how terrible the officiating was, part of it was america was all tied up into Barry Bonds and the steroids garbage that took center stage soon after the super bowl but, still i think that superbowl was fixed or the refs just hated Seattle and wanted to see a favorite well known team win, the best image of that superbowl was Mike Holmgren walking into the tunnel with this Clint Eastwood pissed off ready to go dirty harry look.

but wait...according to most here, the dog was under the belief that bad officiating only happens against the giants...

but wait...according to most here, the dog was under the belief that bad officiating only happens against the giants...

Instigator. Why do you spend so much time on the Giants boards when you aren't a fan of the Giants again? Atleast declare the NFC East team you root for so we can understand your bitter attitude towards the Giants organization and its fans.

Instigator. Why do you spend so much time on the Giants boards when you aren't a fan of the Giants again? Atleast declare the NFC East team you root for so we can understand your bitter attitude towards the Giants organization and its fans.

He's either a Philly fan, or a Colts fan and is jealous that Eli is gonna be better than Peyton. :)

He's either a Philly fan, or a Colts fan and is jealous that Eli is gonna be better than Peyton. :)

wrong on both accounts, but to be realistic, the dog has a hard time believing that eli will be better than peyton - aside from his funny commercials, for some reason the dog never liked peyton manning all that much (he has that pouty act when things don't go his way, and it was just kind of annoying)...that being said, the dog would be naive to think that he is not one of the best QBs to ever play. what he does or is expected to do each game relative to most QBs is as impressive as it gets...to be better than peyton is a lofty expectation for any QB at this point...