SportsWrath

NFL and it's double standards

So San Fran and Tampa Bay hired 2 coaches without interviewing anybody for the job. I thought the Rooney Rule says that is a NO NO. It's ok though, because these two coaches are black. So I guess if you are going to hire a black head coach, you don't HAVE to interview a white one, but if you want to instantly promote a white head coach, you are forced to interview atleast one black candidate. What a fucking joke.

How many black owners are there in the league? Anybody know? Blacks can play and coach in this league, but they aren't good enough to own a team? That's an outrage.

I think whats outrageous Clarence is that we see the same retreads and only a few new faces. Its a travesty that a guy like the Mangina is actually being employed as a head coach instead of giving some coordinator of whatever race anywhere in the Pros or College a shot at it. Any GM who came to me as the owner and said that Magina or some other retread fuck face was my coach I would tell him I really and truly believe you should reconsider that potential hiring because I will need a new GM.

you dont have to do if your giving taking the interm part of the coach name so i dont how tampa got by.

im lost is this pro black or anti black.

it's neither pro or anti black..it's about being consistant. We preach equality in this country, but instead we give special treatment and call it equality.

tomlin, lovie smith, singletary, morris, herm edwards. that's 15.6% if im not missing anyone and blacks make up about 13% of the US population. and dungy could have a job too if he wanted it. if dudes like romeo crennel and art shell didn't suck so much it'd be even higher. but hey who cares about quality, it's all about race :mellow: