SportsWrath

Bye Bye Spags...

so-cal dub

Wishing Spags luck, St Louis actually has some young talent on their front seven, Adam Carriker,Chris Long,Clifton Ryan Tinosiama(spelled wrong), Witherspoon their biggest problem has been injuries especially on offense, i think though they could challenge for the pathetic NFC West next year if healthy and if they can protect the quarterback, and now we see were Arizona is by winning that division this year

We are done. Many here may not believe me, but our window is now closed. Caper? OMG :huh: When it rains it poors. At least we got a ring outta him.

Are you seeking help for this negativity problem you have? It could be depression, you might want to check that out.

Whoever it is, we don't need someone who has a system that he sticks to like a religion. We need

someone who is a good evaluator of talent, consumes mass amounts of film, and then puts out

the best 11 guys and the best scheme for those 11 guys. I hate these 'genius' coordinators who

go around implementing their 'system' with no regard for the talent. This goes for Defense and

Offense.

Whoever it is, we don't need someone who has a system that he sticks to like a religion. We need

someone who is a good evaluator of talent, consumes mass amounts of film, and then puts out

the best 11 guys and the best scheme for those 11 guys. I hate these 'genius' coordinators who

go around implementing their 'system' with no regard for the talent. This goes for Defense and

Offense.

We need a DC who isn't scared to rush the passer with a blitz on 3rd and 10. It is becoming clearer and clearer that committing to coverage on 3rd down to "play it safe" doesn't work. Just ask Tim Lewis.

Offense.

Agree...I remember Lewis and the DREADED ZONE BLITZ....lol that was always a day late and a dollar short.

Offense.

:clap: :clap: