SportsWrath

Aaron Ross

osi724dasack

Obviously you dont remember Will Allen.

I like how people gave up on Ross after this one season.

I guess Webster never gets beaten as well...oh lets not talk about those times...

Hey I heard Champ Bailey never gets beaten as well, no WR ever in the history of the NFL has beaten Champ Baily.

I really dont see what point your trying to make BBlue.

I didnt mind the Wills to much. they were good in coverage but couldnt catch a cold or stay healthy. Will Allen actually had a real good year down in Miami.

He's a second year player and a pretty solid one at that. Sure he has gone through some growing pains, but corner is a brutal position to get the hang of in the NFL and he is a pretty good second year player - Better than Webster was in his second year. You can't compare him to Webster who has become one of the top 3 corners in the NFL IMO.

I beleive Ross will be 26 OR 27 opening day. he should be further along by now. TT takes his job by 2010 the latest

Are you an idiot?

Nevermind, dont answer.

Ross is a 2nd year player, he'll get better. Reason he wasn't so dazzling this season is because everyone threw his way, knowing he isnt so polished. Where as Webster was fucking lights out (though becasue he didnt have goddy INT #s, he gets no respect.)

Webster is probly the best CB behind the oakland guy with the weird name. judging by 08

but as for Ross he was not starter material this year and would be some real good trade value if Reese wanted to make a big move in the draft or to get Boldin or Edwards.

hes a SB winner and part of a great D and secondary so his value is pretty decent in a trade. however he can easily be replaced.

im not saying we should def trade him he sucks.

im saying we should explore our options and see what we can get, he could turn out to be a great one he certainly has ability. however imo he will be a decent CB. similar to a Charles Tillman

I didnt mind the Wills to much. they were good in coverage but couldnt catch a cold or stay healthy. Will Allen actually had a real good year down in Miami.

I beleive Ross will be 26 OR 27 opening day. he should be further along by now. TT takes his job by 2010 the latest

Webster is probly the best CB behind the oakland guy with the weird name. judging by 08

but as for Ross he was not starter material this year and would be some real good trade value if Reese wanted to make a big move in the draft or to get Boldin or Edwards.

hes a SB winner and part of a great D and secondary so his value is pretty decent in a trade. however he can easily be replaced.

im not saying we should def trade him he sucks.

im saying we should explore our options and see what we can get, he could turn out to be a great one he certainly has ability. however imo he will be a decent CB. similar to a Charles Tillman

Ross is going to be fine. He struggled at times this season but I think some of that could be in part because Webster has developed into such an excellent corner. Teams weren't throwing to his side of the field...they have to throw it somewhere. With the loss of Strahan and Osi, the pass rush wasn't nearly as effective as last season. The game is tilted in the offense's favor to begin with and no corner in the league can stick with a receiver if the quarterback has too much time in the pocket. The secondary, led by Webster, has a great young nucleus with Ross, Thomas, Phillips, and Johnson. An area that was a weakness for so long is beginning to become a strength. I would like to see that kept in place.