SportsWrath

Guess who has to Go to court

Lughead

The truck belonged to Burress. If a tall fast black guy who was the driver of Burress' truck was seen, I don't think it an unreasonable assumption to think that it might be Burress.

But Gut in this post Generalisimo Giuliani Era....the NYPD always catches the tall Black guys running from the scene. Even if they have to close down half of a neighborhood to do it....lol.

Plax will not play for us again. The numbers may add up, he may get off of the criminal charges, all of that is possible, then comes any NFL suspension and fines.

For a guy who was consistently late to practice and heavily fined, our coach is not about to let that element back in.

We need some real receiving threats and Plax was that for sure, but that ship has sailed. For those of you who own a #17, save it, that dude help win us the NFC championship and ultimately the winning catch for the SB. It's all nostalgia now though...he will never play for us again.

I can't see us taking any shit from him and there's no doubt that he's got shovels full of it for people.

Let's get onto the next thing.

Plax will not play for us again. The numbers may add up, he may get off of the criminal charges, all of that is possible, then comes any NFL suspension and fines.

For a guy who was consistently late to practice and heavily fined, our coach is not about to let that element back in.

We need some real receiving threats and Plax was that for sure, but that ship has sailed. For those of you who own a #17, save it, that dude help win us the NFC championship and ultimately the winning catch for the SB. It's all nostalgia now though...he will never play for us again.

I can't see us taking any shit from him and there's no doubt that he's got shovels full of it for people.

Let's get onto the next thing.

I agree! It is what it is. Great WR's come in all sizes.

For example steve smith of Carolina is not exactly

a towering fixture. Eli may have to come to terms

with making sure he is accurate and not just throwing

a jump ball! 6'5" is nice but not mandatory in the NFL

for sucess. Clayton and Duper (Miami) were 2 that come to mind.

BURRESS WINS ONE COURT BATTLE

A Pennsylvania jury sided with Giants WR Plaxico Burress

in a dispute over how much he as liable for in the case of a damaged vehicle he borrowed.

The jury rules that Burress should have to pay $1,700 in damages vs. the $19K initially sought by the dealer.

BURRESS WINS ONE COURT BATTLE

A Pennsylvania jury sided with Giants WR Plaxico Burress

in a dispute over how much he as liable for in the case of a damaged vehicle he borrowed.

The jury rules that Burress should have to pay $1,700 in damages vs. the $19K initially sought by the dealer.

Well I imagine that a jury in Lebanon, PA isn't far from the type of jury OJ had in his murder trial, ( I would know, I've lived in the area for the last 15 years) so I'm not surprised he got off.