SportsWrath

Dhani Jones: Dancing Fool

Guest Carbo

Guest nosebleed

Wasn't there more to this article??? Wasn't Shockey face first in his own puke after attending a clothing store opening with fellow gal pals, Britney, Lizzie, Paris, and Tara???

How much longer to we see Shockless hanging with Federline..........??

Wasn't there more to this article??? Wasn't Shockey face first in his own puke after attending a clothing store opening with fellow gal pals, Britney, Lizzie, Paris, and Tara???

How much longer to we see Shockless hanging with Federline..........??

anything else?

do you just cut and paste all of your posts??

xerox-collage.jpg

i77CADFBD-52F6-43D5-8044-FB22690A9A11.jpg

Carbo looks a little pissed. Is there a solo record coming in the future? Carbo is like Chris from the partridge Family or Curley Joe from the 3 Stooges. No one cares about him. Poor Carbo. :cwy:

Carbo looks a little pissed. Is there a solo record coming in the future? Carbo is like Chris from the partridge Family or Curley Joe from the 3 Stooges. No one cares about him. Poor Carbo. :cwy:

I dunno..maybe carbo is the only one with 1/2 a sack out of the group and is pissed that his mommy made him dress up in rat costume...

You should see the CD cover.....

Guest Carbo

Wow! This thread has all the rats/snitches gathered 'round in one neat, cute bundle. We have the Head Snitch, 420. Followed by his numbskulled followers. A big hello to relyoneli and firstnten.

Guest Floyd The Barber

here we have the Pied Piper, strolling the streets of Sportswrath, and following him are the likes of RELYONELI, FIRSTNTEN,420,LEMMINWINKS ect...who am i missing??

fool-pied-piper.jpg

Wow! This thread has all the rats/snitches gathered 'round in one neat, cute bundle. We have the Head Snitch, 420. Followed by his numbskulled followers. A big hello to relyoneli and firstnten.

The Fab 4 should rename themselves the Fab 3.5 because Carbo doesn't pull is weight. His pud is a different story but pulling his weight...no.

Guest Carbo
here we have the Pied Piper, strolling the streets of Sportswrath, and following him are the likes of RELYONELI, FIRSTNTEN,420,LEMMINWINKS ect...who am i missing??

fool-pied-piper.jpg

:clap::LMAO::P:clap:

MIA? Off the top of my head, let us not forget Plax 4 Prez. There are others, too numerous to be counted I'm afraid. Lay out some roadkill and they shall come scurrying. You already pulled in the Head Cheese himself. 420 is in the house!

:clap::LMAO::P:clap:

MIA? Off the top of my head, let us not forget Plax 4 Prez. There are others, too numerous to be counted I'm afraid. Lay out some roadkill and they shall come scurrying.

What does this really say...hmmm...I know...you are despised by many more than you can count.

You are not worthy enough to be in the garbage club AKA the fab 4. Resign before you get shamed into leaving.