SportsWrath

I Am Very Disappointed Most Especially With The Giants STHers and Fanbase

nosebleedjints

Feel free. If you're biggest problem has to do with percentages of fans in the stands and NOT the fact the team lost a playoff game to an arch-rival, then you're not much of a fan to begin with.

It's not my biggest problem...but it's certainly one of the more disappointing ones...and it has been an ongoing theme all year.

I thought the Giants ruled NFL in New York....it seems to me New York=baseball and Jets.

I can give you the link of my profile on my college's website for athletics, would you like that?

Fantasy football doesn't count...and anyway since you got some computer smarts (the smarts you have) to go with your computer toughs...you probably have made a nice forgery in any event.

It's not my biggest problem...but it's certainly one of the more disappointing ones...and it has been an ongoing theme all year.

I thought the Giants ruled NFL in New York....it seems to me New York=baseball and Jets.

New York's always been a baseball town and I don't expect it to change any time soon, even

when the Giants win the Superbowl. Remember there used to be 3 teams in New York at one time.

Fantasy football doesn't count...and anyway since you got some computer smarts (the smarts you have) to go with your computer toughs...you probably have made a nice forgery in any event.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Ask JR, Bronx, Fishgut, Plow, Blue Jeans, xxi-xxv-xlii (whom I bought a Giants ticket off of), Gateb, Blunatic, VG and a whole host of others and they will tell you. By all means if you want the link, I will gladly PM it to you.

Who. Cares. Which. Team. Has. More. Fans.

All you need to care about is who YOU root for.

New York's always been a baseball town and I don't expect it to change any time soon, even

when the Giants win the Superbowl. Remember there used to be 3 teams in New York at one time.

New York is a huge market...the fact that DURING football season the team which has been here since 1925 was overshadowed by baseball and the 1960 Jets who didn't make the playoffs...to me...speaks volumes about our base...and lack of passion...and I am very disappointed to be associated with it.

You all could learn a thing from Philadelphia's passion...or Boston.

We all know baseball rules Boston...yet living there I can tell you football was and is huge in a way at least if wfan and fan attendance shows it is not in New York.

New York is a huge market...the fact that DURING football season the team which has been here since 1925 was overshadowed by baseball and the 1960 Jets who didn't make the playoffs...to me...speaks volumes about our base...and lack of passion...and I am very disappointed to be associated with it.

You all could learn a thing from Philadelphia's passion...or Boston.

We all know baseball rules Boston...yet living there I can tell you football was and is huge in a way at least if wfan and fan attendance shows it is not in New York.

Why are you the only one who is crying about this? Who really cares? Besides you, of course?

Why should it matter who roots for whom or who talks about whom on the radio, it's all

about you.

Oh and this does matter.

Our horrible home fanbase not only is a major eyesoar and embarassment for home games on national tv (it makes new york and the franchise look bad) but is it no wonder the Giants usually suck at home lately?

Maybe it is because NOBODY fears the Meadowlands, the crowd, and the hostile environment.

Oh and this does matter.

Our horrible home fanbase not only is a major eyesoar and embarassment for home games on national tv (it makes new york and the franchise look bad) but is it no wonder the Giants usually suck at home lately?

Maybe it is because NOBODY fears the Meadowlands, the crowd, and the hostile environment.

I've gone to a handful of games by using STH tickets (what fucking ASSHOLES) and for the first time

in what I could remember, the crowd was rowdy and it was a ton of fun to go to. I've been to a bunch of

Giants games in my lifetime and this was the first time I lost my voice each time I went. I think we (the fans)

realize that this Giants team is going to special for a long time to come.

Oh and I went to the Cowboys game and yeah there were some Cowboys fans there, maybe 1 thousand

Cowboys fans there, that's inevitable especially with the fan the Cowboys have bandwagon fans. I also went to

the Carolina game too, and honestly I saw around 20 Panthers fans at the Stadium that night.

he's right to an extent. as ggirl said it's a ton of old fans and traffic absolutely sucks getting out of the meadowlands so people understandably leave early. still, who cares?

So you don't find it embarassing that the charter franchise of the nfl in the number one market in the US got punked by a lowlife franchise in Philly on national TV and continues to do so yearly?

Maybe if I grew up a fan of DC or Atlanta teams I'd not care...but when I was raised to be a fan of New York part of the pride comes in rooting for tradition, pride, and passion that is supposed to coincide with a long standing franchise and city.

So you don't find it embarassing that the charter franchise of the nfl in the number one market in the US got punked by a lowlife franchise in Philly on national TV and continues to do so yearly?

Maybe if I grew up a fan of DC or Atlanta teams I'd not care...but when I was raised to be a fan of New York part of the pride comes in rooting for tradition, pride, and passion that is supposed to coincide with a long standing franchise and city.

honestly no, i don't. i dont care what anyone else thinks about my franchise or my fellow fans. all i care about is whether my team wins or not

So because the Giants have been around longer, that doesn't give the Philadelphia Eagles the right

to beat the New York Giants? This might be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard, and believe

me guys...I hang out with a lot of stupid people.

Is it embarrassing? Yeah, but not because of the things you wrote.

Also like to point out the Giants and PSLs were a big deal this offseason.

I am so glad we have PSL fees.

While they may not help fix the problem, at the very least it's nice to know some of those great loyal sellout fans we have are getting what they deserve.

it's the fans that can afford those PSLs that are generally the flakiest. my best guess is that you'll see more of what you don't like from our fan base thanks to PSLs

There's one section reserved for road teams, 318 i think which is 3 away for me and they provided for most of the noise that you probably heard from eagles fans. They had loud defense chants and were doing their stupid e-a-g-l-e-s eagles shit all game.

There's one section reserved for road teams, 318 i think which is 3 away for me and they provided for most of the noise that you probably heard from eagles fans. They had loud defense chants and were doing their stupid e-a-g-l-e-s eagles shit all game.

Which you will always see, that stuff is for the Eagles players' family and friends.

So because the Giants have been around longer, that doesn't give the Philadelphia Eagles the right

to beat the New York Giants? This might be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard, and believe

me guys...I hang out with a lot of stupid people.

Is it embarrassing? Yeah, but not because of the things you wrote.

No...you clearly misread and missed the point.

Perhaps there's some transference going on as you have come as the one being stupid and pansyish.

it's the fans that can afford those PSLs that are generally the flakiest. my best guess is that you'll see more of what you don't like from our fan base thanks to PSLs

You don't see that In Pittsburgh/Philly/Boston.

Just us.

One of the reason I root for New York teams is the passion and pride that comes from being a charter franchise, the tradition from a northeast city.

Sad to see we are more like fickle Washington/sunbelt teams.

You don't see that In Pittsburgh/Philly/Boston.

Just us.

One of the reason I root for New York teams is the passion and pride that comes from being a charter franchise, the tradition from a northeast city.

Sad to see we are more like fickle Washington/sunbelt teams.

yeah, our crowd sucks, i agree. i was surprised how great tey were for the carolina game. but that doesn't have anything to do why im a fan so it doesn't bother me too much. also, i dont like going to baseball or football games. with the exception of basketball i'd rather watch sports at home than at the stadium, so i am not in position to criticize those who are willing to spend the money, brace the elements, sit in the traffic, etc

yeah, our crowd sucks, i agree. i was surprised how great tey were for the carolina game. but that doesn't have anything to do why im a fan so it doesn't bother me too much. also, i dont like going to baseball or football games. with the exception of basketball i'd rather watch sports at home than at the stadium, so i am not in position to criticize those who are willing to spend the money, brace the elements, sit in the traffic, etc

Sometimes I wish my sports heritage was from Eastern not Western CT.