SportsWrath

Again,iIt's that time of week again

jranieli

I guess it is time again for another pick. So far i have used: Junior, Biffle, Martin, Johnson, and Gordon. I guess i could have picked Gordon for this week but oh well. I should have moved in the too five but no thanks to Kenseth. I was looking at Wrath of Kahne for the week.

Gordon would have been a good bet this week. Might be time to use Stewart, or possibly Kurt Bush, the Dodges and Chevy's do well on tracks where they don't have to go fast. :)

Seriously, Gordon would have been a good bet, but you should be safe with Tony or Kurt.

Gordon would have been a good bet this week. Might be time to use Stewart, or possibly Kurt Bush, the Dodges and Chevy's do well on tracks where they don't have to go fast. :)

Seriously, Gordon would have been a good bet, but you should be safe with Tony or Kurt.

I love the sig. :LMAO: I might go with Stewart this week. Can Busch win two weeks in a row?

I love the sig. :LMAO: I might go with Stewart this week. Can Busch win two weeks in a row?

Figured I'd give him a little taste of his own medicine. I was gonna put stupid thing he said today in my sig, but then he'd just complain that my sig was too big. :LMAO:

Yeah either one are good picks.