SportsWrath

Carolina -vs- Arizona

Wow. Now I am so glad we have Eli as our QB, you just know he'd have just tossed it

at the receivers feet so NO ONE could catch it. Jake's now forcing stuff now, this game is over.

He is totally rattled and just heaving shit up. I love it. Fuck him. :clap:

OK....lol....we will play it your way from here on out. :P

Well.... I had a point. HAD being the key word. :LMAO:

I just dont get Wisenhunt's logic. Football 101 in the playoffs, run the ball. Remedial football, run the ball when you have a 20 point lead.

Doesnt look like it will matter now though, so hats off to Ken.

BTW, where the fuck did AZ get this defense???

Well.... I had a point. HAD being the key word. :LMAO:

I just dont get Wisenhunt's logic. Football 101 in the playoffs, run the ball. Remedial football, run the ball when you have a 20 point lead.

Doesnt look like it will matter now though, so hats off to Ken.

BTW, where the fuck did AZ get this defense???

I just think they tweaked their base defense a little bit. They are doubling Smith and for some reason Carolina is not running the ball.....did Gilbride possess the Carolina Offensive Coordinator? Take out your spell books boys and girls. LOL

I just think they tweaked their base defense a little bit. They are doubling Smith and for some reason Carolina is not running the ball.....did Gilbride possess the Carolina Offensive Coordinator? Take out your spell books boys and girls. LOL

Sounds a bit extreme, but I am actually seeing the...wait for it... 2007 Giants D, in this team. Though not as extreme, but definitely a smidge.

Copy Cat league, anyone? They are keeping Delhome confused as fuck, and although Carolina is not the 07 Cowboys, Panthers, and Patriots...it is admirable.

and fuck ESPN, NFLNET, all the sports media that said nothing about this game becasue it would be a shellacking by the Panthers.

LOL....I love these mediocre hicks who get played up by the media as the next coming of the previous eras great QB's....Romo is Staubach....Roethelsberger is Bradshaw...etc.

I think Roethlisbeger is pretty good, he does need a better O-Line though.

However, I will say he was the LAST reason the Steelers won that Superbowl

a few years back.

Sounds a bit extreme, but I am actually seeing the...wait for it... 2007 Giants D, in this team. Though not as extreme, but definitely a smidge.

Copy Cat league, anyone? They are keeping Delhome confused as fuck, and although Carolina is not the 07 Cowboys, Panthers, and Patriots...it is admirable.

and fuck ESPN, NFLNET, all the sports media that said nothing about this game becasue it would be a shellacking by the Panthers.

Yeah it is. Didn't the Gaints start the whole "Thunder & Lightning" idea. What running back duo is using that nickname now? And I don't remember too many teams, if any, using a 2 back system regularly before that either.

Not to mention the dumping of Gatorade onto a head coach. Just another trend originated by the Giants.

It has been a bad start to the weekend for the road teams if you believe in the law of averages, because if you do, you would know that the chances are now slimmer based on probability that either or both of the road teams will win tomorrow.

Think the Cards will root for the Eagles tomorrow?

;)

It has been a bad start to the weekend for the road teams if you believe in the law of averages, because if you do, you would know that the chances are now slimmer based on probability that either or both of the road teams will win tomorrow.

;)

I was kind of thinking about something along those lines before. I was thinking it has been a bad start for the teams who had byes, and that tomorrow things should even out.

;)

All I can say, is that if the Giants beat the Eagles tomorrow....Gilbride better have nothing but 75% running plays to wear down this small Cardinals defense and to keep Warner off of the field for the first half.