SportsWrath

Andy Reid?

Bigblue25

Anybody ever notice this guy has a what's going on look permanently attached to his face, i don't even think the Eagles have a playbook since Andy Reid probably has no clue how to draw up a play. I think he just says to Donovan go out and throw ball i have no idea what this situation calls for, Jim Johnson is the whole reason this team has been slightly sucessful over the past seven years. By the way send a thanks to Jeff and Jerry when we dominate this division for at least the next 5 years the dumbfounded Wade and the dumbfounded Andy i wonder which one is more dumbfounded

Anybody ever notice this guy has a what's going on look permanently attached to his face, i don't even think the Eagles have a playbook since Andy Reid probably has no clue how to draw up a play. I think he just says to Donovan go out and throw ball i have no idea what this situation calls for, Jim Johnson is the whole reason this team has been slightly sucessful over the past seven years. By the way send a thanks to Jeff and Jerry when we dominate this division for at least the next 5 years the dumbfounded Wade and the dumbfounded Andy i wonder which one is more dumbfounded

<Waits for "the dog" to come praise Reid and the Eagles while bashing Coughlin, Spags and everything else about the Giants>

Thank Jim too which allowed the Giants to get a real DC.

Jim clearly did a great job teaching his LB coach. I just hope Spags took that knowledge and passed it on to his staff cause I would much rather see an in-house promotion from someone who watched a successful coach than try and get someone unfamiliar with how the Giants defense operates.

Jim clearly did a great job teaching his LB coach. I just hope Spags took that knowledge and passed it on to his staff cause I would much rather see an in-house promotion from someone who watched a successful coach than try and get someone unfamiliar with how the Giants defense operates.

Bill Sheridan... :TU:

Bill Sheridan... :TU:

That is who I was thinking of when I started writing that post. Heavily influenced by the topic on successor candidates but the person who fits most. As I recall without going back to review Sheridan is a somewhat recent addition to the NFL coaching club, so he should be young and fired up to prove himself. The other leading candidate for an in-house promotion is Waufle who is seemingly content with coaching the Dline. The defensive version of Pope who is content with coaching the TEs.

That is who I was thinking of when I started writing that post. Heavily influenced by the topic on successor candidates but the person who fits most. As I recall without going back to review Sheridan is a somewhat recent addition to the NFL coaching club, so he should be young and fired up to prove himself. The other leading candidate for an in-house promotion is Waufle who is seemingly content with coaching the Dline. The defensive version of Pope who is content with coaching the TEs.

Sheridan is who I want to replace Spags regardless of what Spags may not have taught him. He's gotta know a lot more about the scheme than any outsider. I'm pretty sure Reese would do the smart thing and promote from within. Last thing this team needs is to learn a new system. We just about have all the pieces and will have them for years to come.

In Reese we trust.

Sheridan is who I want to replace Spags regardless of what Spags may not have taught him. He's gotta know a lot more about the scheme than any outsider. I'm pretty sure Reese would do the smart thing and promote from within. Last thing this team needs is to learn a new system. We just about have all the pieces and will have them for years to come.

In Reese we trust.

That is what dynasties are built on. I'm a young fan (only 26) but I know the history and I know older Giants fans dealt with long periods of mediocrity. This is the 4th consecutive post-season appearance and that is something no Giants fan in the late 90s would ever expect.

The team is loaded with talent and justs needs good coaching and smart management. Hopefully Reese realizes this and tries to keep the team as focused with consistent coaching to keep the current regime as coherent as possible.

the dog thinks andy reid is a bit of an enigma - on the whole as far as head coaches go, he is probably above average, but he inevitably gets out-coached a few games a year, and most often in the playoffs...and his stubborness with the passing game is bizarre...

the dog thinks andy reid is a bit of an enigma - on the whole as far as head coaches go, he is probably above average, but he inevitably gets out-coached a few games a year, and most often in the playoffs...and his stubborness with the passing game is bizarre...

Plus he is on this no-shaving thing till they lose.

Ever Notice his Press reports ? The damn guy has to take a break from breathing just to catch his breath :rolleyes:

He says a 5 word sentence and he is out of breath. You can almost hear the Cheese steaks wrapping around his Bronchial tubes