SportsWrath

Arizona/Atlanta

ccase39

That was an amazing catch...did you see the shot from the pregame practice where he one-hand catches one like its nothing?

yeah he just fucking palmed it. And looked like he didnt even try. like it was a baseball or something.

I feel bad rooting for AZ - they have no place in the playoffs...but I would love to see them pull this one out and eliminate the Falcons. ;) Its looking sorta good so far

Warner is due for another pick. This game will come down to the very end.

I'm sorta rooting for the Falcons, though I'd rather face Arizona if Philly loses.

Oh and, Mike Vick is the best thing to happen to the Falcons.

Warner is due for another pick. This game will come down to the very end.

I'm sorta rooting for the Falcons, though I'd rather face Arizona if Philly loses.

Oh and, Mike Vick is the best thing to happen to the Falcons.

yeah i like the Falcons this year...for that whole underdog aspect... im kinda torn on this game but all in all...i want the Falcons out.

And yeah - Mike Vick is seriously the hero of the Falcons LOL ;)

yeah i like the Falcons this year...for that whole underdog aspect... im kinda torn on this game but all in all...i want the Falcons out.

And yeah - Mike Vick is seriously the hero of the Falcons LOL ;)

The hero's of the Falcons are the officials in this game. They refuse to call obvious penalties against the birds

The hero's of the Falcons are the officials in this game. They refuse to call obvious penalties against the birds

They're not calling penalties on both sides. Which is good. Last thing I want to see is a playoff game plagued by the officials. I guess they're waiting for the Giants game to go ape shit with flags. :o

They're not calling penalties on both sides. Which is good. Last thing I want to see is a playoff game plagued by the officials. I guess they're waiting for the Giants game to go ape shit with flags. :o

yeah exactly!! LOL

Wow, Warner is displaying outstanding quarterback play. A lot easier to do when Wayne Gandy is completely neutralizing John Abraham.

It looks like AZ is going to pull this one out, save something very dramatic.

I am going to be rooting HARD for the Vikings tomorrow.

Wow, Warner is displaying outstanding quarterback play. A lot easier to do when Wayne Gandy is completely neutralizing John Abraham.

It looks like AZ is going to pull this one out, save something very dramatic.

I am going to be rooting HARD for the Vikings tomorrow.

Me too. The only team I dont wanna face is the Eagles. So, if the Vikes can pull it out, we get AZ in the Meadowlands. We win. Thats what I want. And then the Vikes pull off the upset vs CAR and we get a rematch of 2000. :)

Boldin hurts hamstring on 71-yard touchdown catch

Associated Press

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Anquan Boldin injured his left hamstring on a 71-yard touchdown play in the second quarter of their wild-card playoff game against the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.

Boldin caught a short pass from Kurt Warner and ran down the left sideline for a score that put the Cardinals ahead 14-3 with 8:58 left in the first half. Boldin was limping noticeably at the end of the play. Initially it was thought to be only a cramp. Boldin came back for the next series, but did not return after that.

Boldin had sat out the final two games of the regular season with a sore shoulder.

Boldin hurts hamstring on 71-yard touchdown catch

Associated Press

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Anquan Boldin injured his left hamstring on a 71-yard touchdown play in the second quarter of their wild-card playoff game against the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.

Boldin caught a short pass from Kurt Warner and ran down the left sideline for a score that put the Cardinals ahead 14-3 with 8:58 left in the first half. Boldin was limping noticeably at the end of the play. Initially it was thought to be only a cramp. Boldin came back for the next series, but did not return after that.

Boldin had sat out the final two games of the regular season with a sore shoulder.

It was so pathetically obvious. Look up at my comment...I think it was comment #6 or so...he clearly was limping and on the replay as soon as he crossed the line he was clutching his LEFT hamstring...JUST AS I CALLED IT!

Maybe it is just my inherent hatred of Collingsworth but hearing him talk about "Well there was nothing wrong with his legs on that one!" and completely ignoring the visual evidence...I just think Collingsworth is one of the worst callers out there.

yeah he just fucking palmed it. And looked like he didnt even try. like it was a baseball or something.

i met a stripper in Phoenix (paid for a lap dance and she stayed to chat)- she said she's met Fitzgerald and he had the 'hugest' hands.

i met a stripper in Phoenix (paid for a lap dance and she stayed to chat)- she said she's met Fitzgerald and he had the 'hugest' hands.

You guys got strippers?!?!?!?!? Man i should have gone.

It was so pathetically obvious. Look up at my comment...I think it was comment #6 or so...he clearly was limping and on the replay as soon as he crossed the line he was clutching his LEFT hamstring...JUST AS I CALLED IT!

Maybe it is just my inherent hatred of Collingsworth but hearing him talk about "Well there was nothing wrong with his legs on that one!" and completely ignoring the visual evidence...I just think Collingsworth is one of the worst callers out there.

Agreed. I don't know how he keeps getting work. The thing that really pisses me off about him is that despite the fact that he is ALWAYS wrong, he always acts like he's the smartest guy out there.