SportsWrath

Hopes for this weeks game....

BurnThePhilFans

I would like to see Tuck, Jacobs, Hixon and Ross not even suit up. I would also like Eli Manning to play atleast one half with Mario Manningham and Sinorice Moss as his main receiving threats. This is a must win game for the Vikes and we have the luxury of being able to experiment with different plays/ players. I would like to see Mario get extended action in this game to see what he can do and whether he can help in our playoff push in any role. I would also like to see terrel thomas start in place of an injured ross. The kid has looked great for a rookie and I would like to see how he would hold up against a receiver like Berrian or Bobby Wade. I would also like to see alot of playing time and several screen passes to BRADSHAW. Where has this guy been and why do the Giants refuse to use the screen pass (e.g. second game vs. Dallas)? Also throw Tynes in the mix and hopefully give him a shot or two at some 50+ field goals (we may be forced into that situation with a game on the line and if we are out of Carney's range it would be good to atleast have a sliver of confidence that we can get the job done).

Well... rumor has it Danny Ware is going to be active for this game, and Jacobs will be deactivated.

So we'll prolly see a quarter of Ward, 2-3 of Bradshaw, and 1-2 of Ware.

Also, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see David Carr under center at some point.

Well... rumor has it Danny Ware is going to be active for this game, and Jacobs will be deactivated.

So we'll prolly see a quarter of Ward, 2-3 of Bradshaw, and 1-2 of Ware.

Also, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see David Carr under center at some point.

Carr is playing

I'd like us to play to win without compromising the health of our players. Basically plan for this game as it's a must win but use your personnel wisely. Some of the backs up maybe salivating to show their stuff. I'm hoping to see Carr get significant playing time and I don't mean only in the final minutes. I'm also hoping to see Ware run the ball (is he even on the roster?)... heck.. I want a 13-3 season.

$700,000 to hold a clip board? After the pounding Carr took in Houston, I say good for him. I bet with a decent O-line he could do well as a starter somewhere. There's going to be a few teams looking for coaches/QB's in February.

:confused: this is the first I hear about this.. I know they got those two Williams' but damn.. best run D? Never head of it.. we'll see.

I was equally as surprised. But I jumped on giants.com and read the article on the game where they were comparing the 2, and it said the key matchup is our league leading rush attack vs. their league best run D.