SportsWrath

Merry Christmas, Yankee fans!

Ditto

Jeter said he'd be a good fit. I don't know how'd feel at the outset, but if he helps the Yanks get a ring...

They are already overloaded at the corner outfielder position as it is though. Matsui is too much of a liability as a defender, so right now I would pencil him in as DH. Damon is a great lead-off batter but he has to go in as a corner outfielder.

There has been talk of trading Nady but that makes no sense to me. He is on a contract year and did a decent job last year.

Sheets is more injury prone than Burnett and Manny is older and a defensive liability.

burrnet is injury risk too. Sheets is more proven. Aj had one good year kinda like Pavano. Manny May be older but i feel he protects the rest of the order better. and tex suck in the begging of the year and we cant afford to fall behind.

burrnet is injury risk too. Sheets is more proven. Aj had one good year kinda like Pavano. Manny May be older but i feel he protects the rest of the order better. and tex suck in the begging of the year and we cant afford to fall behind.

he raises good points. teixiera starts slow every season and it'll be interesting to see how patient people are w/ him. I think sheets' at his best is better than aj at his best, and although sheets is more injury prone of the two (they both are) he'd be a hell of a lot cheaper. but on the other hand aj is a yankee killer and they just got him from a division rival. either way it's either sign teixeira now or be forced to sign matt holliday next season. personally i think holliday is a product of coors field and would rather have a switch hitting 1b with a good glove so. im not a huge fan of cc, aj or tex but these are the guys who are available this season and of the top 4 available FA's the yanks got 3 of them--they're definitely a better team wtih these 3 than they were w/ the guys who are leaving so there's really no complaints here if im a yankee fan