1999:Predict we win Superbowl [x].....Win the actual Superbowl [ ]

2000:Predict we win Superbowl [x].....Win the actual Superbowl [ ]

2001:Predict we win Superbowl [x].....Win the actual Superbowl [ ]

2002:Predict we win Superbowl [x].....Win the actual Superbowl [ ]

2003:Predict we win Superbowl [x].....Win the actual Superbowl [ ]

2004:Predict we win Superbowl [x].....Win the actual Superbowl [ ]

2005:Predict we win Superbowl [x].....Win the actual Superbowl [ ]

2006:Predict we win Superbowl [x].....Win the actual Superbowl [ ]

2007:Predict we win Superbowl [x].....Win the actual Superbowl [ ]......Win the Superbowl in Madden [x]

by using the Giants

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Eggs' wish list is getting checked off every yr:

1994-Present-Achieve ZERO postseason victories.....CHECK

2006-07- Choke in your supposed golden boy franchise QB's first playoff game......CHECK

2007-08-Achieve stupendous 13-3 reg. season record only to choke in your golden boy QB's second playoff game....CHECK

2008-09- Achieve possiblity of breaking Strahans single season sack record while berating him by saying the record is tainted but Demarcus Ware will acheive it untainted, all the while the bigger picture looms, a playoff birth. Although Dallas will be hanging by a thread at this time, it doesnt matter, Ware has to break the record and Strahan had to have cheated when he got it....CHECK

the dog thinks you should also add to the wishlist:

have bigblue make emotionally charged rants littered with factual errors thereby amusing the dog...CHECK...CHECK...CHECK

:LMAO: 22.5 is that the number more in millions that Dallas will spend to miss the playoffs with all that "talent" LMAO!!!
The owner of the cowturds has to be the dumbest person ever born. He let Bill Parcells leave the team. Look at what what Mr. Parcells accomplished in one year with the Miami Dolphins.

the dog thinks you should also add to the wishlist:

have bigblue make emotionally charged rants littered with factual errors thereby amusing the dog...CHECK...CHECK...CHECK

Oh yeah, forgot that one.

Also, lets add this one:

have Italian Hotdog google EVERYTHING he says in the attempt to look smarter than he really is while acting like his alter ego is actually another person and speaking in the 3rd person while living in his mommies basement. Also, have the dog realize that people who do these things, are usually people with NO friends, ax murderers or pedophiles.

CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The owner of the cowturds has to be the dumbest person ever born. He let Bill Parcells leave the team. Look at what what Mr. Parcells accomplished in one year with the Miami Dolphins.

Jerry Jones isa horrible owner...the only reason why they won those 3 rings in the 90s was because of Jimmy Johnson and that stupid Herschel Walker trade.

Oh yeah, forgot that one.

Also, lets add this one:

have Italian Hotdog google EVERYTHING he says in the attempt to look smarter than he really is while acting like his alter ego is actually another person and speaking in the 3rd person while living in his mommies basement. Also, have the dog realize that people who do these things, are usually people with NO friends, ax murderers or pedophiles.

CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google is not a bad thing if you are trying to make accurate points...but, if you continue to choose to discredit yourself with inaccuracies, and the dog has stated, it is entertaining...

Google is not a bad thing if you are trying to make accurate points...but, if you continue to choose to discredit yourself with inaccuracies, and the dog has stated, it is entertaining...

The dog is not getting it. If this were a test, or an exam or something of the like, then I would make sure to find the correct answers. We're on a MB, we're just chewin the rag so to speak. If you take this that seriously, you are MORE of a douche than we already thought. Also, why dont you got thru and dig up all of my psots where I said something wrong. I bet you dont find as many wrong as you think. What else besides Keith Elias have I screwed up?

Now run lil shit doggy, mommy's calling.

The dog is not getting it. If this were a test, or an exam or something of the like, then I would make sure to find the correct answers. We're on a MB, we're just chewin the rag so to speak. If you take this that seriously, you are MORE of a douche than we already thought. Also, why dont you got thru and dig up all of my psots where I said something wrong. I bet you dont find as many wrong as you think. What else besides Keith Elias have I screwed up?

Now run lil shit doggy, mommy's calling.

the dog gets it...facts don't matter when you are "chewing the rag." it is much better to attack other's opinions with inaccuracies to make your point...well done.

the dog gets it...facts don't matter when you are "chewing the rag." it is much better to attack other's opinions with inaccuracies to make your point...well done.

Hey dipshit, like I said, show me the millions of innacuracies you are referring to, and I'll agree with you. Until then, stop trying so hard to outsmart the guy who now outsmarts you.

Well, at this point any of us can actually afford not being accurate.. our team is #1 in the NFC and even if we don't win another game this season, we've surpassed everyone aside from the Titans... and their schedule wasn't nearly as brutal as ours.

I'm glad he didn't break the record. Strahan's record will stand still for another year, which is a great thing in my opinion.

Also, Italian Hotdog's third person gimmick was amusing at first, but now gets pretty annoying. Just a question directed at him, why do you talk like that?

I'm glad he didn't break the record. Strahan's record will stand still for another year, which is a great thing in my opinion.

Also, Italian Hotdog's third person gimmick was amusing at first, but now gets pretty annoying. Just a question directed at him, why do you talk like that?

Because that's what happens when you live in your mommies basement and have to make pretend friends. :)

it's been annoying...why anyone would talk in the third person is beyond me.

It became real popular with athletes of the late 80's....with the Bo does this...knows that. Michael Jordan and his conceited ass self was way into the third person presentation as well. For me unless your presenting a treatise or writing any type of academic, therapeutic and/or research based article, as it implies that the author is relaying information in a logical and dispassionate manner. Speaking in the third person during everyday conversation is purely an affectation that can be annoying to many. I have to read it and sometimes hear it every day so I am unaffected; but I can understand why some are.