SportsWrath

The 2008 Cowboys = The 2008 Mets

xxi-xxv

The NFL version of the NY Mets. An overhyped team, paper champions, choked in 2007 and do it again in 2008 and close down their shithole of a stadium with a devastating, kill your post season chances loss and make your fans sit through a "celebration".

Here's to you Dallas, enjoy the off season coaching search and start studying the draft.

The NFL version of the NY Mets. An overhyped team, paper champions, choked in 2007 and do it again in 2008 and close down their shithole of a stadium with a devastating, kill your post season chances loss and make your fans sit through a "celebration".

Here's to you Dallas, enjoy the off season coaching search and start studying the draft.

LOL. I still have hopes for the Mets, though. The Cowboys still have.... well, Tony Romo. :LMAO:

Oh and that Roy E. Williams.

I sure would trade a 1st, 3rd and 5th round picks for him. :huh:

We'll have to hear all off-season that it's because he was just learning the playbook and him and TO are gonna be dominant with the best two-back running combo in the league.

:rolleyes:

LOL. I still have hopes for the Mets, though. The Cowboys still have.... well, Tony Romo. :LMAO:

Although Romo had those INTs you can't blame him on this one. Those 2 back to back TDs, with piss poor tackling, killed the Cowboys. Hell even after the first 77 yarder Romo still brought them back. Witten and Romo went all out but the D just fucked up at the exact wrong time.

Although Romo had those INTs you can't blame him on this one. Those 2 back to back TDs, with piss poor tackling, killed the Cowboys. Hell even after the first 77 yarder Romo still brought them back. Witten and Romo went all out but the D just fucked up at the exact wrong time.

front office and coaching (product of front office) is what's wrong with that team. i'd go to war with most of those players and i'd take roy williams in a new york second.