SportsWrath

Ravens-Cowboys Thread

Allstarjim

Thank you. I made a thread for this exact topic, and there were alot of SWers coming in and saying he's OK. The guy is a complete egotistacal douche. And has his lips squarely around the cowboys penis'.

count me as someone who enjoyed faulk and deion more than collinsworth. i thought they added good perspective.

even papa enjoyed himself more.

count me as someone who enjoyed faulk and deion more than collinsworth. i thought they added good perspective.

even papa enjoyed himself more.

I enjoyed Faulk. I thought he was good. But I can't understand how you liked PrimeTime. Ditto on what BB01 said. Dude is a jackass. You're entitled to your opinion, although it is the wrong one! :P

I enjoyed Faulk. I thought he was good. But I can't understand how you liked PrimeTime. Ditto on what BB01 said. Dude is a jackass. You're entitled to your opinion, although it is the wrong one! :P

i wasn't listening with "giant ears"- just to be entertained. i thought he was critical of the cowboys when necessary and entertaining.

i wasn't listening with "giant ears"- just to be entertained. i thought he was critical of the cowboys when necessary and entertaining.

Well for me it is not about whether or not they are complimentary of a division rival. Deion could be all about the Giants and I would still hate him. It's the way he talks, his pretentiousness. He's just too loud in everyway, if you know what I mean.