SportsWrath

Ravens-Cowboys Thread

Allstarjim

If the Cowboys lose, they are seriously fucked. They wont be eliminated but will be hanging by a thread. Philly and Tampa win with a Dallas loss means they would have to beat Philly next week and pray to God the Rams beat Atlanta. Lets look at that for second... Rams have 2 wins (no need to win for a draft spot) Atlanta fighting for a playoff berth. Yeah, please God let all hell open up on the Cowboys tonight!

Ironically I have Dish network (the Arabic package) for my wife... it says it's channel 154 but i needed to connect a phone wire.. and god knows what else.

u shouldnt have to connect a phone wire for 154 unless it's not part of your regular package. i have 154 without a phone cable.

u shouldnt have to connect a phone wire for 154 unless it's not part of your regular package. i have 154 without a phone cable.

Well it's not part of the package. Now if I connect a phone line, what's gonna happen?

Deion Sanders is unbearable.

Seriously, he really is. I usually am a fan of and support any former Florida State player, and he arguably is the greatest Florida State football player in history, but I can't stand him. His voice, the way he talks, and his pretentious, exaggerated personality... it all grates on my nerves.

There goes the Cowboys momentum, all gone with one of the stupidest passes

I've seen all year.

"Let's throw it into double coverage, and one of those guys covering is Ed Reed."

Are you surprised? We're talking about Romo here. Great fantasy QB, not so great real one.