SportsWrath

Official season opener game thread...

Not_Ldiggitty

Another unclutch performance by Gay Rod. He came up to the plate in the 2nd inning with the team already up 3-0. The A's only scored 2 runs the entire game, so we didn't need Alex's grand slam; we would have won tonight with only our 3 runs.

I am so sick of this guy's meaningless homers, hey Gay-Rod when are you gonna do something in teh clutch!!!!!!!! Now Big Papi's home run when the red sox were up 3-0 in the 6th, now thats clutch. Go Wild Card Nation!!! I cant wait to finish in second place..again

Another unclutch performance by Gay Rod. He came up to the plate in the 2nd inning with the team already up 3-0. The A's only scored 2 runs the entire game, so we didn't need Alex's grand slam; we would have won tonight with only our 3 runs.

I am so sick of this guy's meaningless homers, hey Gay-Rod when are you gonna do something in teh clutch!!!!!!!! Now Big Papi's home run when the red sox were up 3-0 in the 6th, now thats clutch. Go Wild Card Nation!!! I cant wait to finish in second place..again

Ahhhhh is someone a little scared that the yankees are gonna win the East by at least 10 games???