SportsWrath

Eli...How can you not like this kid

lemmiwinks

Guest Lockhart
Easy. I watched him play for a season and a half.

HAHAHAHA - Watching him collapse last year and embarrass himself in the playoffs did it for me. The Fans that really like Eli are the Eagle, Cowboy and Redskin fans as they see a young, scared QB in full collapse mode. Put 8 in the box and he can do nothing.

Good morning, Lemmiwinks. . .relyoneli. . .plax4prez

:confused: I was 10_80_27 untill they re did the board but no Im not Rely or Plax

We do know that you are Lockhart, So why are you talking to your self?

[quote(Carbo @ Mar 27 2006, 01:21 AM)

Easy. I watched him play for a season and a half.

QUOTE(Lockhart @ Mar 27 2006, 08:31 AM)

HAHAHAHA - Watching him collapse last year and embarrass himself in the playoffs did it for me. The Fans that really like Eli are the Eagle, Cowboy and Redskin fans as they see a young, scared QB in full collapse mode. Put 8 in the box and he can do nothing.

Good morning, Lemmiwinks. . .relyoneli. . .plax4prez

Is this a list of people who know what a buffoon you are and how little you know about football? Add me.

Guest Lockhart
Is this a list of people who know what a buffoon you are and how little you know about football? Add me.

No, It's a list of the pre-teens in the Power Rangers Fan Club that visit this board.

Guest Carbo
No, it isn't. But if and when a Teacher's Pet/Tattle Tale club is formed, you will be our Honorary Member.

Guest Nutty Sack

Eli's eyes were closed and he threw off his back leg in desperation. The real hero here is Amani Toomer !!

Guest Lockhart
Eli's eyes were closed and he threw off his back leg in desperation. The real hero here is Amani Toomer !!

Eli's passing stats were pathetic enough with Toomer, God only knows how bad they would have been without Amani.

No, it isn't. But if and when a Teacher's Pet/Tattle Tale club is formed, you will be our Honorary Member.

It's funny how you say honorary member to your club. This really says 2 things.

1) An honorary member never does the things required to get himself into the club. He's voted in or let in because it helps the club's name get mentioned or noticed or because he is well liked/popular.

2) It's your club so that means you are a full fledged member.

You are even more stupid than I thought.

My favorite part was Strahan on the sideline.. his reaction makes feel like I've seen the play for the first time again... I was drunk and pissed with like 7 minutes left when we were down by 13...but I had a great feeling we could do it after we scored the first of those last 2 TD's... can't wait till next year, so fucking retards like Carbo can actually see the true talent of Eli! :rock:

lol...yup that's the list, but for some reason he forgot the other 200 members on this board that know they are nothing but lame ass spammers that don't have a lick of intelligence... :TU: