SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles

Lubeck

they look horrible so far. Plaxico looks very missed right now...its like the receivers forgot how to catch...this game should be 10-3 giants if they could only catch the ball

yeah his 3 catches for 6 yards are really hurting us

"Blah blah blah I got a bad feeling blah blah blah"

I like when people start to worry in the first half.

Dude its a bad feeling. When a team is executing like crap on offense a big special teams play and halftime rarely change that.

we won't come back from this because Gilbride won't alter his gameplan.

Maybe this loss will give us a slap in the face wake-up call.

10 point lead and we already lost? Maybe that punt block for a TD will be a wake up call.

Dude its a bad feeling. When a team is executing like crap on offense a big special teams play and halftime rarely change that.

Yeah but people act like we're 3-8 right now.

Seriously this game is meaningless...were in the playoffs, we can actually afford to loose this game.

But we wont.

Yeah but people act like we're 3-8 right now.

Seriously this game is meaningless...were in the playoffs, we can actually afford to loose this game.

But we wont.

What kind of shitty attitude is that? One second you're saying we shouldn't be upset poor performance and now you are willing to accept a loss? What kind of fan are you?

fuck to the yeah!!!!!!!!! dcokery just told akers to suck his cockery
Dockery you have my thanks for your abilities that we absolutely need from our "D". The D and Spags can be counted on always. Unfortunately we have a shit for brains "OC" whose inabilities make winning games almost impossible. I believe that any board member could call plays better than him.

10 point lead and we already lost? Maybe that punt block for a TD will be a wake up call.

A ST's TD is not going to help if we come back out with the same offensive play.

I hope you're right about the "fg block" though.