SportsWrath

No Plax for 4 games

so-cal dub

So now i guess we have to consider some options in the offseason, Anquan Boldin in a trade?,T.J Housmasadeh in free agency, or dare i say Chad Johnson i know we don't need another knucklehead at WR but Chad Johnson just wants out of Cinncy and could be a steal via Randy Moss getting out of Oakland. Let's remember Amani Toomer is a free agent and will probably retire, We do have some promising young recievers, Hixon could be a great, Steve Smith(funny story had a gun pointed at him outside his Jersey home (probably Plexico), Moss has at least showed us something this year, I hope to see Manningham sometime this decade i personally don't think so, but none of these guy i believe is a true #1. Maybe Plex gets a second,third or fourth or whatever chance and still plays next year as a Giant, or we trade the whole bunch of draft picks we have and move up to select Michael Crabtree?

So now i guess we have to consider some options in the offseason, Anquan Boldin in a trade?,T.J Housmasadeh in free agency, or dare i say Chad Johnson i know we don't need another knucklehead at WR but Chad Johnson just wants out of Cinncy and could be a steal via Randy Moss getting out of Oakland. Let's remember Amani Toomer is a free agent and will probably retire, We do have some promising young recievers, Hixon could be a great, Steve Smith(funny story had a gun pointed at him outside his Jersey home (probably Plexico), Moss has at least showed us something this year, I hope to see Manningham sometime this decade i personally don't think so, but none of these guy i believe is a true #1. Maybe Plex gets a second,third or fourth or whatever chance and still plays next year as a Giant, or we trade the whole bunch of draft picks we have and move up to select Michael Crabtree?

Plax is done for the season. Depending on the outcome of his legal issues, he may very well come back for the 2009 season and play for the New York Football Giants. You know, I was no fan of Plax and just like every fan, I was disappointed, mad, and angry when this went down... but now our guy is down and he needs all the support he can get from us fans.

I wish Plax the best and I hope this event makes him a better man and a better player.

Having said that, if Plax never comes back to play for the Giants, I don't see the point of going out to sign some high profile free agent.. especially when most are on the decline...