SportsWrath

What no one is talking about

Lubeck

It simply amazes me that after going up against some of the best rushers in the league and consistently shutting them out the Giants run defense gets no love.

And I hope it stays that way. While the media slops its love over the team for its balance that is the kind of thing that Pierce will take to the D and say "Look at this! Look at this bull! They may love us but they don't even recognize what is obvious to us all! We take on some of the leagues best rushers and we SHUT THEM DOWN!"

The Giants can tie and break an NFL record in the next two weeks as the only team to have consecutive wins vs teams with winning records. They are currently at 6 and could tie the 1970 Vikes at 7 next week.

So much for that "you beat no one theory"

It simply amazes me that after going up against some of the best rushers in the league and consistently shutting them out the Giants run defense gets no love.

And I hope it stays that way. While the media slops its love over the team for its balance that is the kind of thing that Pierce...after his suspension...will take to the D and say "Look at this! Look at this bull! They may love us but they don't even recognize what is obvious to us all! We take on some of the leagues best rushers and we SHUT THEM DOWN!"

fixed.

you know what else no one is talking about??? our freaking special team... everytime there's a kick off.. the other team return to at least the 35 to 40 yard line... i haven't seen the ball kicked to the end zone.. always near the 15 or 20.. disgusting..

yeh i'm highjacking this thread!!! hahaha

you know what else no one is talking about??? our freaking special team... everytime there's a kick off.. the other team return to at least the 35 to 40 yard line... i haven't seen the ball kicked to the end zone.. always near the 15 or 20.. disgusting..

yeh i'm highjacking this thread!!! hahaha

You are right though. And that is why the one game they started both kickers.

But to be honest if the glaring weakness of the team is kickoffs....well you only kickoff if you scored.

You know what ELSE no one is talking about? Turkey sammiches. I mean, really, how many of us were chowing down on a delicious fresh turkey sammich while we were watching the game this weekend? Mine had stuffing, gravy, and cranberry sauce on it, and it was FANTASTIC!

What about the turkey sammiches? This is the kind of thing that I'll take to my neighbors and be like, "Look at this! Look at this bull! You may have made a nice spread for the game but you don't even recognize what is obvious to us all! Turkey Sammiches are THE THING TO EAT after Thanksgiving and you've SHUT THEM DOWN!!!"