SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Washington Redskins

Lubeck

This was a ho-hum game guys. I never felt like we were ever in danger of losing. It feels good to have a game like that.

I felt the same way after the opening TD drive. The 4th quarter I felt like just getting up and going to my computer room and not even watching the game I knew it was a win. But I couldn't.

DUB Broke out the broom on Youtube

think he will do the same for next week ?????? :P

And what is that supposed to mean? That the Giants will sweep the remaining schedule?

Really those youtube fan vids are just irrelevant. Any punk with a webcam can make a vid spouting obvious diatribes. If they are right people applaud them. If they are wrong they are quickly forgotten because like I said who cares? You are just a guy with a webcam.

And what is that supposed to mean? That the Giants will sweep the remaining schedule?

Really those youtube fan vids are just irrelevant. Any punk with a webcam can make a vid spouting obvious diatribes. If they are right people applaud them. If they are wrong they are quickly forgotten because like I said who cares? You are just a guy with a webcam.

No, if they're wrong, they're magically deleted.

No he was talking a bout us taking it to the Skins and sweeping them this season. He said nothing about us sweeping the rest of the schedule .