SportsWrath

Plaxico reportingly shoots himself in the leg

jranieli

Strahan just said that he talk with AP. AP did not know Plex even had a gun before he saw it in the club. He also questioned why AP would be in the club at 1:30am the Saturday before a big game.

They are also talking that Plex faces a mandatory minimum of 3 years in the clink for the weapons charge.

Damn I can't get over how stupid this whole thing is.

1. Going clubbing when you're married, without your spouse.

2. Going clubbing when you're supposed to be injured.

3. Taking your gun clubbing.

4. Not leaving your gun in the car.

5. Seeing security search for weapons and not taking your gun back to the car.

6. Fumbling the gun when you're trying to unload.

7. Getting shot by your own gun and your own hand.

8. Pierce hiding the fucking gun. Seriously, what was the plan there? :confused:

Damn I can't get over how stupid this whole thing is.

1. Going clubbing when you're married, without your spouse.

2. Going clubbing when you're supposed to be injured.

3. Taking your gun clubbing.

4. Not leaving your gun in the car.

5. Seeing security search for weapons and not taking your gun back to the car.

6. Fumbling the gun when you're trying to unload.

7. Getting shot by your own gun and your own hand.

8. Pierce hiding the fucking gun. Seriously, what was the plan there? :confused:

I agree with all your points, except the 1st one. I can't understand for the life of me why

some athletes get married during their playing career.

I agree with all your points, except the 1st one. I can't understand for the life of me why

some athletes get married during their playing career.

Maybe I'm a little old fashioned. I do go to bars without my wife, but not clubs.

To me a club is where you go to grind your cock against some strange girls ass in the hopes of getting in her pants afterwards.

But you're right, lots of people get married too young, before they've had the chance to enjoy being themselves.

Not for nothing, but... what the fuck were the security guys doing letting Plax in the club with a concealed weapon? They KNEW it was there and let him in anyway... they're partly culpable as well. The conversation should have gone like this:

Bouncer: We can't let you in the club with that gun, Mr. Burress.

Plax: But I've got on expensive jewelry and a lotta cash and shit. I need this piece for protection.

Bouncer: Then take off your jewelry and leave all but 100 bucks in your car. You can't bring a loaded weapon into our club. Something stupid might happen, like you shooting yourself in the leg.

Plax: Damn, B! Get that shit outta here! Get that shit outta here!

Not for nothing, but... what the fuck were the security guys doing letting Plax in the club with a concealed weapon? They KNEW it was there and let him in anyway... they're partly culpable as well. The conversation should have gone like this:

Bouncer: We can't let you in the club with that gun, Mr. Burress.

Plax: But I've got on expensive jewelry and a lotta cash and shit. I need this piece for protection.

Bouncer: Then take off your jewelry and leave all but 100 bucks in your car. You can't bring a loaded weapon into our club. Something stupid might happen, like you shooting yourself in the leg.

Plax: Damn, B! Get that shit outta here! Get that shit outta here!

Unless the story has changed they didn't let him in. He shot himself just outside the club.

What I read was he saw them checking for weapons and took them aside to tell them about his gun.

I guess he was trying to unload it and give it to security when he dropped it and it went off. (that's what she said)

Unless the story has changed they didn't let him in. He shot himself just outside the club.

What I read was he saw them checking for weapons and took them aside to tell them about his gun.

I guess he was trying to unload it and give it to security when he dropped it and it went off. (that's what she said)

Oh I thought I saw something about security guards "getting nervous" cuz he was downing drinks with a loaded gun on him.