SportsWrath

Plaxico reportingly shoots himself in the leg

jranieli

yes , its true .....its all over other MB's too ......dammit .....i sincerely hope he is OK

You know.. in his interview with Pam Oliver, he came off as a troubled young man. Not trying to play psychoanalyst here but he seemed very sincere.. his answers came out straight, honest, and to the point. It's almost like he was saying.. no one loves me. I knew right there that deep down he's a good person.. but something wasn't right.. emotionally.

I sure hope he's ok for his and his family's sake more than anything.

Oh man, best wishes for a speedy recovery, football aside I hope he is ok.

How the fuck do you shoot your own damn self in the leg? Unless this is a plea for attention (which as Nas pointed out, i wouldn't find it hard to believe, he struck me as emotionally unstable as well).

I heard this today on the Radio and started laughing.

and said to my self ,what a Dumbass.

I don't feel sorry 1 bit.

out at a club with a gun WITH A GUN??? why does he need a gun to go out to a nightclub?

Burress needed reality check and he gave himself one

that a way Plax good way to show your kid who to be

This is it his last straw. If he does not return to the Giants next year so be it .I could care less with his current attitude.

PLAX, GROW THE FUCK UP.

Why? Well... truth be told, I love the Giants but, if I saw him at a club i'd try to rob his ass too. Thats why a lot of celebrity types have guns.

Umm no. If I was a celeb I wouldn't hang out in a place where others would look to "rob" me. The fuck he went to Latin Quarters for? Last time I was there I was in college and some fat chick I didn't even know nor talked was giving me a back message and my friends were dying laughing.. but seriously that's not a spot for a multimillionaire.. unless he's crying for attention.

Umm no. If I was a celeb I wouldn't hang out in a place where others would look to "rob" me. The fuck he went to Latin Quarters for? Last time I was there I was in college and some fat chick I didn't even know nor talked was giving me a back message and my friends were dying laughing.. but seriously that's not a spot for a multimillionaire.. unless he's crying for attention.

well to be fair he was there with antonio pierce, do you think hes crying for attention as well?

well to be fair he was there with antonio pierce, do you think hes crying for attention as well?

Yes, AP isn't the most humble guy either. They were looking for attention going to a club where the average Joe goes.