SportsWrath

Giving Thanks as a Giant fan

xxi-xxv

Me thinks this is personal based on calling this guy out for his constant follow ups to EVERYTHING that BB01 posts. Its one thing to fuck with the guy here in the Giants section, but when you start to follow his every word to the GD section it becomes obsessive, downright SAD if you ask me.

Speaking of sad, I would interpret that as being someone who comes on a message board on THANKSGIVING day to throw cold water towards the fans of a team in really what was meant to be a light hearted thread about the GIANTS on a day in which we give thanks for things. Now had I started the thread with "WHO GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE IN TROUBLE THIS THANKSGIVING THE GIANTS ARE FUCKING GOOD AND THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT AND AM THANKFUL FOR" well then maybe the Dog would have been correct in his assesment of this thread. Well facts are facts, thats not what was said and in true,sad obsessive form, the dog is wrong.

Unlike EGG this guy has yet again been proven to be a troll and for my two cents should just be banned at this point, he brings nothing to the table. Sadly he ruined this thread, which I had hoped would be fun for all and light hearted.

No, don't ban him. He has become, and completely unintentionally I may add, the class clown so to speak. He started out just trying to razz Giants fans and then moved on to attempting his internet bully routine on BB, and now, his final stage, has become a complete joke of a person, not just a poster, but a person in general. His only purpose on this message board is to try to get some kind of rise out of Giants fans, but he has become a shadow of his former self, when he actually made a point with his ramblings. These days, he's like a buck in rut with his nose to the ground following BB all over the message board, and lame attempts to dis Giants fans.

Maybe it's pure jealousy, our team is 10-1, has beaten good teams, in their parks, and is without a doubt one of the 2 best teams in the nfl. He and Egg spent every day trying to label out super bowl victory as a fluke, and now the Giants have far and away proved him wrong.

So don't ban him, let him continue to come here and make a complete ass of himself and let him continue to think he is better than us and smarter than us, because all he's got now is the 3rd person speech.

:clap:

Well said, and I totally agree on the banning part.

Funny Big Bro.. I agreed with everything xxi said except for the banning part. We don't ban people for being (insert any description here)... he hasn't violated any ROEs either. Sure this was a reach on his part but politely and collectively we're responding to him. And remember we need different characters on this board.. regardless.

Funny Big Bro.. I agreed with everything xxi said except for the banning part. We don't ban people for being (insert any description here)... he hasn't violated any ROEs either. Sure this was a reach on his part but politely and collectively we're responding to him. And remember we need different characters on this board.. regardless.

The one thing that I think is pushing the limit is when he made a comment about BB to Peephole, it wasn't malicious but it had a definite tone. It's low class and if he was banned, that would be a reason why I wouldn't be upset.

The one thing that I think is pushing the limit is when he made a comment about BB to Peephole, it wasn't malicious but it had a definite tone. It's low class and if he was banned, that would be a reason why I wouldn't be upset.

Understandable. I had mikmak at one point chasing EVERY freaking response I made to the point where I literally blocked him.

nah no rules violated, just a pain in the fucking ass. If we go by the roe, we could have banned everyone in the P&R over a dozen times already. I would not want to see anyone banned hence why we only banned 4 or 5 members who were all part of the Fab 5.

nah no rules violated, just a pain in the fucking ass. If we go by the roe, we could have banned everyone in the P&R over a dozen times already. I would not want to see anyone banned hence why we only banned 4 or 5 members who were all part of the Fab 5.

You mean there's no truth to the rumor that I'm just untouchable? :P

True no rules have been broken. Its just like VG and Rik said, he's just become such a pain in the ass and said some things that his little 3rd person routine is just nonsense now.

wow...the dog actually finds this thread embarrassing...in the same way that you feel when you turn on "Saved by the Bell" embarrassing...so much to be thankful for...in a day and age where thousands are losing jobs, war is in full force in multiple nations, and many have since lost their homes to foreclosures...it nice to give thanks to a man who coaches an nfl team, makes player trades for an nfl team, or is the QB for an nfl team...bravo giant's fans...bravo...

:LMAO:

Just a little more pathetic every week.

We take great comfort in knowing that you no longer have a leg to stand on when discussing the weaknesses of Manning, the Giant's D, Coughlin, the team unity, etc....

With that, how can we be irritated by this mindless attempt at belittling the posters here?

You've reached the bottom of your barrell.