SportsWrath

What team are you surprised that they are "that bad"?

boohyah

oh, the one where you say the titans will suck? ;)

I never said they'd suck, i just said i will wait till the jury is out before i say they are more than what they have been.

And any of you fuckers claim that you knew they'd be 10-1 with Collins playing for them can go to hell.

How about the Browns? They just missed the playoffs if it wasn't for Indianapolis not playing their starters during the last game in 07. They did pound the Giants but have looked pretty bad in almost every other game. There were many who predicted them to go to the playoffs this year.

I never said they'd suck, i just said i will wait till the jury is out before i say they are more than what they have been.

And any of you fuckers claim that you knew they'd be 10-1 with Collins playing for them can go to hell.

you're right- didn't see that loss to the jets.

They were playing well enough to beat the so-so teams, which would have probably gotten them into the play offs. It doesn't look like it, now. Tim Thomas??

That trade was not about the players, it was about the contracts. This puts their payroll in much better shape come 2010. In the meantime, D'Antoni has 2 seasons to change the culture within that organization and try and get back to winning.

The only one who can fuck this up is Dolan of course. Yea so come to think of it Ditto you are right. They are still screwed.

That trade was not about the players, it was about the contracts. This puts their payroll in much better shape come 2010. In the meantime, D'Antoni has 2 seasons to change the culture within that organization and try and get back to winning.

The only one who can fuck this up is Dolan of course. Yea so come to think of it Ditto you are right. They are still screwed.

So far he is keeping his hands off....probably too busy with turning Newsday into his own personal advertising rag and a color version of the NY Post. He hasn't been able to destroy the Editorial Dept or Sports Pages yet.....just give him some time. ;)

But if the Knicks stick with the plan of shedding payroll and refraining from overpaying washed up and/or broken down free agents for first round playoff disasters or 20 game win seasons...then the Knicks will be a true NBA team with a chance 2 years down the line.

I would have been more okay with the gamble if they could only have let them keep Tim Thomas.

But if the Knicks stick with the plan of shedding payroll and refraining from overpaying washed up and/or broken down free agents for first round playoff disasters or 20 game win seasons...then the Knicks will be a true NBA team with a chance 2 years down the line.

as long as king james comes to town.

lol weren't you saying the jags would drop to support your comment about the Texans making the playoffs?

Schaub is the qb in Houston btw.

No, I truly felt they were on the down side, call it a gut feeling or whatever, but even though they had been a good team, i thought they played above their heads for a couple years.

I dunno why i said mauk, must have just watched an LSU game or somethjing.