Jacobs

Ruegamer

Spags

Reese

Jesse Armstead

howard cross

hedgcock

hixon

and a few more that honestly, I have no idea. I was so drunk and pissed I cant remember who all signed it. Maybe BB01 can help me out...

I think Boss is in there somewhere. I think thats it. Bradshaw just walked away and ignored everyone, and Michael Johnson probably wants to kick my ass for callin him Corey Webster!! I was so fuckin drunk at that time. :P

I think Boss is in there somewhere. I think thats it. Bradshaw just walked away and ignored everyone, and Michael Johnson probably wants to kick my ass for callin him Corey Webster!! I was so fuckin drunk at that time. :P

Boss and Gilbride... got it.

Want me to tell him? He lives next to a couple of my friends.

Haha fun weekend, you don't wanna be in a hotel with Socal while he's drunk if you are trying to sleep. It'll never get quiet. HA but man i loved it though, it was funny going to the window every five minutes shouting ''GO GIANTS''. Socal is the dopest dude haha

lol, yeah ask him. Ask him if he remembers. :P

Couple of Giants live next to those friends, they live in a apartment complex about a mile

away from Giants Stadium in Rutherford.

I believe he said McQuarters, Droughns, Hixon and Johnson live there.

Boss lives in Lyndhurst..next town over.

Couple of Giants live next to those friends, they live in a apartment complex about a mile

away from Giants Stadium in Rutherford.

I believe he said McQuarters, Droughns, Hixon and Johnson live there.

Boss lives in Lyndhurst..next town over.

What makes this even funnier is, I know the difference between them very well. Johnson played for UofA, Ive seen him play many times. I was just so plastered.

looks like it was a great time. Thanx for posting all the pix.

Isn't it a good feeling walking into an opponents stadium and feeling like u own the place cause the jints are well represented?

We did own the place. Cards fans are so soft...a normal person would've decked me with all the shit I was yelling at them. My favorite one was, "So how long till you all become Cowboy fans again?" This is a great year to be a Giants fan. :flex:

We did own the place. Cards fans are so soft...a normal person would've decked me with all the shit I was yelling at them. My favorite one was, "So how long till you all become Cowboy fans again?" This is a great year to be a Giants fan. :flex:

Like the guy you were saying that to in line on our way into the stadium...lol. Looked like he really wanted to say something to you, but with your size and the fact that you were accompanied by numerous Giant fans, I think thats why he just stood there and smiled.

Well, Im going to Training camp next yr, Ill be an hour outside of Syracuse during that time. But as far as a game, Im gonna try and go to Denver next yr, if you wanna try there. Other than that, any game back east that all the guys wanna try and go to.

I will definitely be at training camp; might take out a loan for a Meadowlands ticket...lol. We should wait and see if the Giants are playing any scrubs on the East Coast....that way we could score a block of easy tickets.

Why can't most of the College Jack Holes act like David Tyree and become gentlemen and good sports. I would have told him next time steal a Wii...lol.

Why can't most of the College Jack Holes act like David Tyree and become gentlemen and good sports. I would have told him next time steal a Wii...lol.

LOL, I wanted to say somethin to Ahmad, but I was more upset at the autograph ebay sellers there that were trying to get in front of kids and not bein real Giant fans. I told one of them, "get away from him!"when they wouldn't leave him alone.

T, wasn't Tyree just like them in college and he recently found Jesus?

Yeah that is what I meant....when they grow up and have the realization that its a gift and privilege to be a fan favorite and not some hated chore that a lot of them view it as when they are in college. I wasn't clear there. :P Wasn't Tyree the biggest pothead this side of the Pecos.