SportsWrath

This AZ game has me a little nervous

JayD

Thats exactly what they are, and I will let them know in person, loud and clear. They are bragging because every time a Giant fan comes in, they talk about how rude Giant fans are, even BEFORE any trash talk and then ban them after a few posts. They are fuckin pussies.

I read your posts and the posts of everyone else....and you were very polite. You just stated that the gmen would dominate but hey we can all still be friends. There were even a couple of Cardhole fans who realized that the Giants outclass them in every category. But the others are trotting out how the SB comes through them, number one seeds and what not. Get in the playoffs first...then worry about your seeding you morons.

I read your posts and the posts of everyone else....and you were very polite. You just stated that the gmen would dominate but hey we can all still be friends. There were even a couple of Cardhole fans who realized that the Giants outclass them in every category. But the others are trotting out how the SB comes through them, number one seeds and what not. Get in the playoffs first...then worry about your seeding you morons.

What really pisses me off is how they claim we havn't seen a set of receivers like they have. While that is true for this season, we did hold the greatest offense to ever step on a field to 14 points in the super bowl, and while the last few games we havn't had much of a pass rush, at least getting sacks, we havn't really needed it since the Steelers game.

I understand homerism and looking through rose colored glasses, but most of those guys are thinking this will be an easy win for them.

We average over 170 yards rushing per game, the few games Eli has been asked to carry the team, he has delivered, other than the Browns game, but shit, everyone has an off day, and I blame that game mostly on the playcalling.

We've given up over 20 points only 3 times this season. We're 5th in scoring defense and the 3 right in front of us are within 15 points, only the titans are far and away a better scoring defense.

Then they bring of schedules, opponents combined record. Fact is they have beaten only 2 reasonably good teams. The Dolphins and Cowboys, and possibly the Bills. They have lost to every good team they have faced.

We have won 9 games, have beaten the Ravens, Cowboys, Steelers, and Washington. I havn't checked it out, but i would be willing to bet that in games we have won, the opposing teams record at the time we beat them would be better total than the same thing for the Cards.

Kurt Warner is having a great season, but that is because he is passing down the field. He is not a quick pass type of QB, that gives Spags the time to send the house. If they can get to KW early this is going to be a long game for the team in red. Also I hope to see Phillips lay some huge hits on WR's across the middle.

This is a game of a great Defense vs a high powered offense. I'll put my money on defense any day of the week.

They have lost to the Jets, Skins and Panthers alll teams with decent defenses, they will not know what hit them after today!

Kurt Warner is having a great season, but that is because he is passing down the field. He is not a quick pass type of QB, that gives Spags the time to send the house. If they can get to KW early this is going to be a long game for the team in red. Also I hope to see Phillips lay some huge hits on WR's across the middle.

This is a game of a great Defense vs a high powered offense. I'll put my money on defense any day of the week.

They have lost to the Jets, Skins and Panthers alll teams with decent defenses, they will not know what hit them after today!

Good point, this will be the toughest D theyve faced thus far. Not to mention struggling with the likes of SEA and SF. It should be a victory for us.

What really pisses me off is how they claim we havn't seen a set of receivers like they have. While that is true for this season, we did hold the greatest offense to ever step on a field to 14 points in the super bowl, and while the last few games we havn't had much of a pass rush, at least getting sacks, we havn't really needed it since the Steelers game.

I understand homerism and looking through rose colored glasses, but most of those guys are thinking this will be an easy win for them.

We average over 170 yards rushing per game, the few games Eli has been asked to carry the team, he has delivered, other than the Browns game, but shit, everyone has an off day, and I blame that game mostly on the playcalling.

We've given up over 20 points only 3 times this season. We're 5th in scoring defense and the 3 right in front of us are within 15 points, only the titans are far and away a better scoring defense.

Then they bring of schedules, opponents combined record. Fact is they have beaten only 2 reasonably good teams. The Dolphins and Cowboys, and possibly the Bills. They have lost to every good team they have faced.

We have won 9 games, have beaten the Ravens, Cowboys, Steelers, and Washington. I havn't checked it out, but i would be willing to bet that in games we have won, the opposing teams record at the time we beat them would be better total than the same thing for the Cards.

Agree totally my friend. This is homerism beyond what even the Broke Back fans seem capable of....I did not think that was possible. :huh:

Anyone finds it funny all we hear about is how prolific their offense is when they're tied for second... behind the Giants? :confused:

Ok, so they pass the ball.. a lot... they have no running game. Isn't that a disadvantage to begin with? We have the best pass rush and an underrated secondary...hmmmm who the fuck are the cards anyway?