SportsWrath

2006 season...

E-town Giant

I would love to get tickets to the Giants/Colts or Giants/Bears games....

the hype surrounding "Manning bowl I" will likely be insane....and Giants/Bears just seems like some good old fashioned smash mouth football

Edited by shockjock

Guest Lockhart
I now know all of our home and away games for 2006.I just need to know when...

HOME:

Rest of NFC EAST

Bears

Texans

Colts

Saints

Bucks'

AWAY:

Rest of NFC EAST

Falcons

Panthers

Jags'

Seahawks

Titans

When does the schedule come out?

It usually comes out after the owner's meeting (next week). First, you will hear what the opening Thursday Night game is to open the season (probably Steelers vs. Deniver or Steelers @ Chargers), and then within days the entire scedule by week - later they will break out the Monday Night , Saturday, Thursday games by week. We should know all by about April 10th.

the hype surrounding "Manning bowl I" will likely be insane....and Giants/Bears just seems like some good old fashioned smash mouth football

Hell yeah! :rock: Too bad we don't have natural grass...I hope the game is in December...during a fucking Nor'easter

Hell yeah! :rock: Too bad we don't have natural grass...I hope the game is in December...during a fucking Nor'easter

While you are in the son in Florida :brooding:

I'd love those conditions to. That my friends IS REAL FUCKEN FOOTBALL.

HOME:

Rest of NFC EAST

Bears

Texans

Colts

Saints

Bucks'

AWAY:

Rest of NFC EAST

Falcons

Panthers

Jags'

Seahawks

Titans

When does the schedule come out?

I'm going to the Jag's game :rock:

I think we will get one or two Monday night games this year. The Colts game will be a defininite. I am going to try to get tickets for that game. I am going to try to get the Bears and Bucs games too or if I can get another games or even bus trips.

I think we will get one or two Monday night games this year. The Colts game will be a defininite. I am going to try to get tickets for that game. I am going to try to get the Bears and Bucs games too or if I can get another games or even bus trips.

Colts I'm hoping is Sunday Night. I hate Monday night.

Colts I'm hoping is Sunday Night. I hate Monday night.

I rather a Sunday nighter. It is so much easier for me and friends to make it. I don't care if the game is any day, I am going. It wont happen though. Manning vs Manning is a match made in heaven for the NFL. They will be talking about it for weeks.

I rather a Sunday nighter. It is so much easier for me and friends to make it. I don't care if the game is any day, I am going. It wont happen though. Manning vs Manning is a match made in heaven for the NFL. They will be talking about it for weeks.

Exactly. I said two years ago I'd never go to a MNF game again but this is an exception.

Exactly. I said two years ago I'd never go to a MNF game again but this is an exception.

Me too, If I go to a MNF, it would take me 2 hours to get home and it is tough. I almost did it during the gift homegame against the Saints. I was able to find tickets for 70 a piece so I was so close. I was going to buy them a few hours before the game. It is just too late for a Monday.

I'm getting 3 tickets to the Giants at redskins game, gonna cost me $420 but I didn't go to the game last year, so it's worth it.

Gonna take my sis and brother in law.

MNF games blow. BTW the feature game now is the Sunday nighter and that will be flexible as the season progresses so we do not have to see shitty late season games. MNF is not going to be what it use to be. The Sunday night game is the game of the week now.

Guest Lockhart

HOME:

Rest of NFC EAST

Bears

Texans

Colts

Saints

Bucks'

AWAY:

Rest of NFC EAST

Falcons

Panthers

Jags'