SportsWrath

pissed of cowboyfan is back

so-cal dub

well I was more responding to Nas, but replied to you for some reason.

Maybe you can tell me Rick. Why is it such a disgrace to make youtube vids and ramble on about the Giants while at the same time talking shit to asshole Cowboy fans? If you, or anyone, doesnt want to see that, it's real easy to not watch. Why do people have to bash me and everyone else who does it, becasue they dont agree with it? I mean seriously, I dont make money for doing it, seldom friends and apparently more enemies...I do it out of boredum, fun, and camaraderie. If people dont like me for doing it, fuck em.

I agree....fuck 'em. I don't think it's so much a disgrace, as it is a disbelief. Some people use their computers for what they were meant for, and others, like Youtuber's, use the computer as a form of expression and entertainment. People who have "real lives" find it odd people spend the amount of time on computers they do. To this very day, my very own sister has no computer at home. She has to use one at work, but that is all. She finds it extremely odd, and thinks that I lack social skills, because of the amount of time I spend online. Especially a couple of years back.....you remember those days, don't you? As you said....fuck 'em....to each their own, ya know?