SportsWrath

Matchup against Arizona

ppodlesny

Same utter bullshit I hear day in and day out here. Well, this yr at least. I wish more of you were coming down for the game. Then you could see how easy it is to own these idiots. :rolleyes: When the trash talking starts, it usaully ends up with the Crads fan walking away with his tail between his legs.

no faith in the secondary? Arizona is a team that struggled against the 49ers and Seattle. I would hardly call them scary.

You're putting more faith in the secondary by NOT blitzing Warner.

IMO I don't see how we can beat them without blitzing.

Yeah we're leaving 3 good receivers in mostly single coverage, but that's our defense.

Keep 'em guessing where it's coming from while you knock the receivers off their routes. Hopefully someone gets a hand on Warner before the receivers come back open.

What choice do we have?

The reason our pass def is so highly rated is because of our pressure on the qb, not our coverage.

That's my delimma for when I got to Yemen. But couldn't you find it on the internet? My friends is going to show me some sites where they carry out live (streaming) programming. If I find out you can watch Football on your PC, I'll let you know.

www.justin.tv.

Thats where I caught the Giants - Ravens game last Sunday.

I have a feeling its going to be a very long day for the cardinals

Giants 53

Cardinals 17

Warner 3 picks, 2 which come back for TD's. 2 lost fumbles which the giants score td's off of and earth wind and fire will rush for 300 yards and 3 tds

And you could witness it in person. C'mon Hugh, this is what you need to lift your spirits. I dont mean to be unsympathetic, but you should not watse your money.

agreed but the team as a whole has many holes to be exploited, including their lack of a decent running game and a very porous defense. the only team that beats the giants is the giants.

I agree; and if you get to Warner as every Giants fan knows he will eventually lay a couple on the ground and say God Bless you. :P

The only one not completely high on Cardinals crack is that poster Darth Lama who thinks the Giants will kill them with the run. Smart lad that Darth Lama. Awful hard to score if you don't have the ball and two or three fewer touches on the offensive side because of the Giants ball control.

Same utter bullshit I hear day in and day out here. Well, this yr at least. I wish more of you were coming down for the game. Then you could see how easy it is to own these idiots. :rolleyes: When the trash talking starts, it usaully ends up with the Crads fan walking away with his tail between his legs.

One moron had the nerve to say...."yeah the Giants won the Super Bowl here...but they were not playing the Cards....they will see a sea of red in the stands cheering on the Cards...". My answer to that is ....I guess the Patsies were the NFL's version of a Pop Warner team out there. Wow I had no idea that the Cards had won a couple of Super Bowls recently .....like ever. :rolleyes: All of the scrubs and wannabes are centering their hopes on that Cleveland game; of which I am so glad happened to the Giants so that we do not have that unbeaten distraction. And Manning is a deer in the headlights....ummm OK....say that again when he stands against the blitz and shrugs off a couple of guys pulling at him as he delivers it down field. So much hate for Opie....but I bet at least half the teams (if not more) in the league wish they had him. Giants 30-13. :)

One moron had the nerve to say...."yeah the Giants won the Super Bowl here...but they were not playing the Cards....they will see a sea of red in the stands cheering on the Cards...". My answer to that is ....I guess the Patsies were the NFL's version of a Pop Warner team out there. Wow I had no idea that the Cards had won a couple of Super Bowls recently .....like ever. :rolleyes: All of the scrubs and wannabes are centering their hopes on that Cleveland game; of which I am so glad happened to the Giants so that we do not have that unbeaten distraction. And Manning is a deer in the headlights....ummm OK....say that again when he stands against the blitz and shrugs off a couple of guys pulling at him as he delivers it down field. So much hate for Opie....but I bet at least half the teams (if not more) in the league wish they had him. Giants 30-13. :)

Thats the score Im thinking T, and they are ridiculous. They havent had NFL that long, so some of them are dying to be a "die hard" fan that the shit that comes out of their mouth is ridiculous. The same ole shit about Eli. Cant they come up with something new? Eli has already proven he's good. And the sea of red? Wait till the sea of blue drowns them out. When I was at the Cowboys game there, I kept telling myself, "Us Giant fans are gonna be TEN TIMES louder than this!"

You're putting more faith in the secondary by NOT blitzing Warner.

IMO I don't see how we can beat them without blitzing.

Yeah we're leaving 3 good receivers in mostly single coverage, but that's our defense.

Keep 'em guessing where it's coming from while you knock the receivers off their routes. Hopefully someone gets a hand on Warner before the receivers come back open.

What choice do we have?

The reason our pass def is so highly rated is because of our pressure on the qb, not our coverage.

We haven't really blitzed all that much this year, contrary to public perception. Our front four has done a great job, and that will have to continue Sunday. If we have to blitz to generate pressure -- something we haven't had to do with regularity this year -- then we'll be in serious trouble on defense. Their receivers are too good and too physical.

Any franchise that hasn't even won their division since 1975 shouldn't be focusing on winning the Lombardi.

Here's some of the crap theyre saying on azcentral.com. Some are cool, but the rest are idiots. Check out aenaz25 about page 3 0r 4, thats quite possibly the dumbest remark of all time. :rolleyes: Im BIGBLUE9272.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/...7spt-cards.html

they should change the name to asscentral. Because they are sure talking out of them. God help us if they ever win anything. A division title will be like the Super Bowl, World Series and the Olympic gold medal in the marathon all rolled up into one. :rolleyes:

Warner has 18 sacks, 5 lost fumbles. Sounds familiar, he can be gotten to; and I'm guessing he still holds onto the ball too long.

Five of their wins are against terrible teams: 2 against San Fran, 1 against Seattle, 1 against Miami, and 1 against the Rams. They also beat Buffalo, which is tail-spinning, and Dallas. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, not particularly impressed.

fascinating, since four of those teams also account for half of the giant's wins this season...anyway, the dog can't see why you wouldn't be a little concerned over the cardinals. the giants are the better team and should win, but this game should be a close win...of course, the same could have been said for baltimore and well....

fascinating, since four of those teams also account for half of the giant's wins this season...anyway, the dog can't see why you wouldn't be a little concerned over the cardinals. the giants are the better team and should win, but this game should be a close win...of course, the same could have been said for baltimore and well....

And what of the other five wins? We've beaten quality opponents as well, which the Cardinals can't say, with the exception of Dallas (BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).

I never said I wasn't a little concerned: Cleveland proved that things happen. But I'm not in panic mode, either. I certainly am not as concerned with Arizona as I am of Carolina. That division at least has competition.

If we stick to the nickel/dime D, and challenge them to beat us with the run, I think we'll be fine. Maybe they get some yards, but it will speed up the clock, and that works in our favor. With Warner's immobility, if their receivers can't get open in time, we're getting sacks and at least one fumble with our front four.

I remember Warner, he's fast and loose with the ball when he starts to scramble.