Arizona: 29th

RECORD

Giants: 9-1

Arizona: 7-3

Points Per game

Giants: 29.2 (1st in the NFL)

Arizona: 28.9 (3rd in the NFL)

My take, blitz the shit out of Warner

God Dammit !!!!! %&@#**@#!!!!!!! This will be the first Giants game that I miss in I don't even know how long - Gotta be in Germany from the 21st through the 26th. Im not happy

i get a little uneasy when people mention GERMANY and BLITZ in the same thread.

God Dammit !!!!! %&@#**@#!!!!!!! This will be the first Giants game that I miss in I don't even know how long - Gotta be in Germany from the 21st through the 26th. Im not happy

That's my delimma for when I got to Yemen. But couldn't you find it on the internet? My friends is going to show me some sites where they carry out live (streaming) programming. If I find out you can watch Football on your PC, I'll let you know.

no faith in the secondary? Arizona is a team that struggled against the 49ers and Seattle. I would hardly call them scary.

Division games are usually tough for everyone. And SEA is a little better than their record reflects. I think we should blitz, but not the hell outta Warner, and keep that run game of ours strong. The only thing that makes me think that a lot of blitz packages would work, is the fact that Warner holds onto the ball to long, and all his threats are deep. He doesnt really have a great pass catching TE or RB. I think our Dline is far better than their Oline, so we may not need to blitz so much.

if you are out of the U.S. you can watch the Yahoo NFL Live feed, you have to pay for it though.

No problem. I made enough "friends" on this board.. I'm sure you guys would chip in to help your fellow Giants fan watch his beloved team from his cave in Yemen :P

no faith in the secondary? Arizona is a team that struggled against the 49ers and Seattle. I would hardly call them scary.

I don't have faith in anyone, past or present, to be able to single-handedly shut down Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald. If you blitz them a lot and expose your secondary, they'll burn you. They might be the two best receivers in football today.

We are going to have to let our front four bring all the pressure this game and kept all that we can in coverage. I'm not to scared about them running on us but fuck those WRs they scare me, our secondary has played well but...if left in man coverage..I'm not that faithfull.

Our front four NEED to step up big...we had one sack against Baltimore, none against Philly and four against Dallas. In our last three games we have only five sacks..four coming against Brad Johnson and that scrub kid, they NEED to step up this game and show why we have the best D-line in the league.

I don't have faith in anyone, past or present, to be able to single-handedly shut down Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald. If you blitz them a lot and expose your secondary, they'll burn you. They might be the two best receivers in football today.

agreed but the team as a whole has many holes to be exploited, including their lack of a decent running game and a very porous defense. the only team that beats the giants is the giants.

No problem. I made enough "friends" on this board.. I'm sure you guys would chip in to help your fellow Giants fan watch his beloved team from his cave in Yemen :P

Making a new video are we?

Warner has 18 sacks, 5 lost fumbles. Sounds familiar, he can be gotten to; and I'm guessing he still holds onto the ball too long.

Five of their wins are against terrible teams: 2 against San Fran, 1 against Seattle, 1 against Miami, and 1 against the Rams. They also beat Buffalo, which is tail-spinning, and Dallas. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, not particularly impressed.

Warner has 18 sacks, 5 lost fumbles. Sounds familiar, he can be gotten to; and I'm guessing he still holds onto the ball too long.

Five of their wins are against terrible teams: 2 against San Fran, 1 against Seattle, 1 against Miami, and 1 against the Rams. They also beat Buffalo, which is tail-spinning, and Dallas. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, not particularly impressed.

True fish, but they beat Dallas when they were healthy, and Buffalo when they were doing well. Im not too worried, but I am a tad concerned. Primarily with that pass attack. If anything has gotten beat up this yr, its been our secondary. Not much, but it has.