SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Baltimore Ravens

Lubeck

I was thinking yesterday...how bad do Gibril Wilson and William Joseph feel playing for a shitty team like Oakland?

Lets hope all the upcoming free agents on the Giants are thinking the same thing when they see non-competitive teams throwing money their way when the Giants offer more modest contracts.

Lets hope all the upcoming free agents on the Giants are thinking the same thing when they see non-competitive teams throwing money their way when the Giants offer more modest contracts.

I sort of hope they look at things a little bit more like me. I turned down two job offers back in August and September that would have significantly increased my salary. This was before the crash; and the other thing is that I would lose my cushy office, autonomy and ability to dodge the bullshit. Sometimes more money is not what its cracked up to be when it means a loss of peace of mind. I would rather be on a winning team and clean up on endorsements than play for the under dwellers of the league.

Spags better get Ross up on Mason . Jam his ass on the line and let the safety help cover over the top .

I mean damn Isn't Ross the second half of the worlds fastest couple? He can't keep up with Mason so he needs 12 -14 yard cushion ????