SportsWrath

Hypothetical question

ksm7

Why can the dog not pose a legit question without being attacked ? I just don't get it. Why all the anti-doggitude?

not that i need to justify to you but i used to ignore his snobbery until him and his bud started bullying bigblu. don't like bullies, never did.

Why can the dog not pose a legit question without being attacked ? I just don't get it. Why all the anti-doggitude?

The dog is a complete douche, and so is his alter ego badegg. If you're cool with him, thats all good. But he is a P.O.S. in my opinion.

I thought about the turf as well. I don't think ushering fans would be that hard. The first game would probably end before 3:30. That would leave 4+ hours to get all the Jet fans out and Giant fans in. I think it can be done. About the turf, I don't know. :unsure:

Most likely they'd just move a game to Saturday night.

The turf is not a problem at all.. it's artificial. Natural grass.. that you gotta worry about.

The turf is not a problem at all.. it's artificial. Natural grass.. that you gotta worry about.

the dog centers the question more around the process of changing the turf (i.e., from jets to giants endzones...)...probably doesn't take too much time, but the dog isn't sure...