SportsWrath

And the game MVP goes to....

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Hedgecock was great......but my vote would go to Boss. It seems to me that last night he arrived!

But the "D" held Westbrook to a grand total of 26 yards on 13 carries. That is an amazing statistic.

There's a whole list of guys that made it happen. Blackburn played like an Pro-bowler....as did Kiwinuka...and Pierce....and of course Hedgecock, who as they said on TV, might be the best fullback in the NFL right now. Bradshaw had a great open field tackle on special teams.....Carney splits the uprights like it was as easy as buying a loaf of bread at the grocery store....Robbins dominated the inside line....Webster looked like an animal out there...and how can you leave out Toomer who came up big everytime the Giants backs were against the wall...and what about Hixon?, who was electric when he was on the field....and of course, "Earth, Wind, and Fire" who combined for 217 yds with an average carry for the triple headed monster of 5 yds per carry. Then of course, the entire O-line continues to impress with Diehl looking better every week and Snee looking like a perenial Pro-bowler.

The one disappointment I had was the lack of use of Steve Smith.....what was that all about? He seems to be getting better every week and suddenly he falls off the radar like he's not even on the team. And Plax was a bit of a disappointment to me, although he did come up big for one catch.

Still....my vote goes to Kevin Boss who caught everything in sight, blocked like a pro, and even hurdled like a small running back. The man was a star last night and made all of us forget about Shockey - and for some of us, laugh out loud that Shockey didn't want to be a part of this team.

You could argue Boss was the mvp, he was huge last night, but Hugecock and the O line were incredible. The Eagles could not stop the run and they were the reasons why, they dominated. without their performance, we lose big. I guess you could give it tto wither and be justified.

Oh and booyah, I always love the little phrases you put under the player of the week in youav, and I like the one you have now, but Im partial to Paid the Cost to be the Boss

Hedgecock might get my MVP, but the fucker has to stop dropping passes that hit his hands.

That was a strange play. I'm sure it's designed to take advantage of the fact that no defense is expecting an outlet pass to a fullback. If he catches the ball....he also catches the defense off guard. But it would be wonderful if he caught the ball when it's thrown to him twice a year.

As an extra lineman and as clearing a path for the tail back goes.....he's friggin awesome. Making tough catches of the football.....not so much.

Hedgecock might get my MVP, but the fucker has to stop dropping passes that hit his hands.

You beat me too it. As stellar as his overall play was, and his blocking ability, I cant give him the game ball due to dropping passes that a man with no hands coulda caught. <_<

I called it too, I picked up Boss on my fantasy because I just knew Kevin would break out. Kenny Phillips looked good too.

I called it too, I picked up Boss on my fantasy because I just knew Kevin would break out. Kenny Phillips looked good too.

I'm glad somebody mentioned him. He might not have come up on the stat sheet, but he was causing the Eagles fits all night.

But I gotta go with Boss.

PS Eli had a sub par game, and we still won. :TU:

You beat me too it. As stellar as his overall play was, and his blocking ability, I cant give him the game ball due to dropping passes that a man with no hands coulda caught. <_<

I picked him up before the Dallas game on both of my teams because we tend to use the TE more against them, then I just left him in there. :flex:

I picked him up before the Dallas game on both of my teams because we tend to use the TE more against them, then I just left him in there. :flex:

Good call, I thought about getting him before the Dallas game for that very same reason. He did come up good for us last week, good thing you left him in there.

Or running up mountains ability.

True, he was a beast. Wasn't it he and Tiki that used to do the mountain running? I remember reading that somewhere. I just used to laugh how he would always do this little flip when being up ended on screens. :P

True, he was a beast. Wasn't it he and Tiki that used to do the mountain running? I remember reading that somewhere. I just used to laugh how he would always do this little flip when being up ended on screens. :P

Yep but Comella ended up with a lot of injuries after he left the Giants. Him and Coughlin saved Tiki's career.