SportsWrath

Funny things...

ksm7

The Friday before a Sunday game with the Eagles and the dog is noticing only two threads on the first page specific to the Eagles, one regarding the possibility that westbrook won't play, and one briefly lamenting about the spread...interesting indeed...yet there are still some cowboy threads on-going, the ever present mindless power ranking thread, and someone even posted a thread about brandon marshall and joey porter talking trash (which really was neither here nor there)...fascinating...

the dog isn't taking a shot at this, just recording an observation...you don't find that interesting?

Not really. Because there will be more now that the weekend is here. And the cowboys are a more interesting topic, because of all the fans and media crowning them and what not, and then the collapse.

Methinks that after a SB championship and a 7-1 start, there is not enough contention to stimulate discussion and debate. The Giants are now like my late father - quiet, dependable, and trustworthy - not much to discuss. The cowboys, on the other hand, are like my alchoholic permiscuous cousin Lisa- sad, but always inspires a lively family conversation.

The Friday before a Sunday game with the Eagles and the dog is noticing only two threads on the first page specific to the Eagles, one regarding the possibility that westbrook won't play, and one briefly lamenting about the spread...interesting indeed...yet there are still some cowboy threads on-going, the ever present mindless power ranking thread, and someone even posted a thread about brandon marshall and joey porter talking trash (which really was neither here nor there)...fascinating...

Dog, why do you try so hard to demean Giants fans? Did we knock your favorite team from the playoffs long ago and hurt your widdle feelwings?

Did we whip their ass so bad that you vowed to get reveange by annoying us to death?

Seriously, there's nothing more odd or funny than what you do here.

Now you can't find a problem with our team, so you're taking shots at our FORUM CONTENT.

How fucking lame is that?

Go check out the General Discussion, there's some real CRAP over too that you can poke a finger at. ;)

Dog, why do you try so hard to demean Giants fans? Did we knock your favorite team from the playoffs long ago and hurt your widdle feelwings?

Did we whip their ass so bad that you vowed to get reveange by annoying us to death?

Now you can't find a problem with our team, so you're taking shots at our FORUM CONTENT.

You got the dog all wrong. He is a long time Giants fan. He is merely commenting on the lack of Giants related content in this section during a week before a division game. The Dog only seeks truth by way of inquirey- the socratic method

You got the dog all wrong. He is a long time Giants fan. He is merely commenting on the lack of Giants related content in this section during a week before a division game. The Dog only seeks truth by way of inquirey- the socratic method

The dog is not a giants fan. Well, according to the dog, the dog is not a giants fan.

He could be lockhart for all I know.

Funny, thats sounds just like a court jester. :)

The Friday before a Sunday game with the Eagles and the dog is noticing

....there are still some cowboy threads on-going

It's rubbernecking. Some people tend to stop and stare at a bad accident, or road kill, for example.

Seems like we are moving on to address the Eagles and other legitimate playoff contenders now, though.

Go check out the General Discussion, there's some real CRAP over too that you can poke a finger at. ;)

the dog wonders why you take everything to this degree...it was a simple observation made - typically leading up to a giants-eagles game, there is always focus on that game...not so much this week...the dog finds that funny. who is demeaning? is your self-esteem so low that you believe all is an attack? you have been around bigblue too long...

the dog wonders why you take everything to this degree...it was a simple observation made - typically leading up to a giants-eagles game, there is always focus on that game...not so much this week...the dog finds that funny. who is demeaning? is your self-esteem so low that you believe all is an attack? you have been around bigblue too long...

Of course. I'm being overly sensitive.

The fact is dog, that it's the only reason you're here. We're not paranoid or stupid.

Show me a post in this section that you have made that's not a subtle shot at the giants or it's fan base here.

Everything in this section is football related. How is that funny?

What should we be discussing? Our gameplan vs Philly? We're fans not coaches.

We'll discuss that game in due time.

Until then, enjoy what we have to offer or go. The fact that you have no vested interest in the Giants, yet spend a significant amount of time discussing them, is what's really funny.

Of course. I'm being overly sensitive.

The fact is dog, that it's the only reason you're here. We're not paranoid or stupid.

Show me a post in this section that you have made that's not a subtle shot at the giants or it's fan base here.

Everything in this section is football related. How is that funny?

What should we be discussing? Our gameplan vs Philly? We're fans not coaches.

We'll discuss that game in due time.

Until then, enjoy what we have to offer or go. The fact that you have no vested interest in the Giants, yet spend a significant amount of time discussing them, is what's really funny.

hmmm...again, just an observation. the dog has made many posts that are not shots at the giants or the giants fan base...you choose not to engage in those...your choice. the dog was simply stating that in the past there were always eagle-giant threads before a game...if you are suggesting otherwise, you are being just plain silly. but you are right, that marshall-porter trash talking thread was one fine read...keep them coming!! :TU:

hmmm...again, just an observation. the dog has made many posts that are not shots at the giants or the giants fan base...you choose not to engage in those...your choice. the dog was simply stating that in the past there were always eagle-giant threads before a game...if you are suggesting otherwise, you are being just plain silly. but you are right, that marshall-porter trash talking thread was one fine read...keep them coming!! :TU:

Ahh. I'm sorry. I didn't realize we were not allowed to discuss the NFL here. According to you, that's the only reason you're here. You're a fan of the NFL and not any particular team if I remember correctly. One would think that the broad topic range here would suit you just fine.

My comments too are OBSERVATIONS. My observations, however, have much more substance as I have more than a year of evidence to support them.

There will be/ and has been Giants/philly talk.

The fact that you suddenly have nothing critical to say about the Giants speaks VOLUMES.

Thanks for mentioning me.

OH, Im sorry, let me update the score.

NESTA-5

snoop poopy poop-0

Just answer me this.... what is your favorite football team? Because if your going to constantly troll the board you should atleast take a position on a team. Because as of now your just a lunatic with nothing better to do than annoy giants fans

Just answer me this.... what is your favorite football team? Because if your going to constantly troll the board you should atleast take a position on a team. Because as of now your just a lunatic with nothing better to do than annoy giants fans

No offense to anyone argueing with the dog, but I've known him for many years going back to the old Giants message board days before they outlawed any type of fun. I've always found his threads entertaining and his general tone unique ( perhaps a little superior, but that's kinda the gag) Not sure why he is so upsetting to many of you. I always thought he was a Giants fan- seems to know the team, the players, the history, etc.

No offense to anyone argueing with the dog, but I've known him for many years going back to the old Giants message board days before they outlawed any type of fun. I've always found his threads entertaining and his general tone unique ( perhaps a little superior, but that's kinda the gag) Not sure why he is so upsetting to many of you. I always thought he was a Giants fan- seems to know the team, the players, the history, etc.

I guess that would make you the last person to catch on to his pretense of being an objective nfl fan.

He's not upsetting to anyone that I'm aware of, he's just another troll.

I do find it amusing that you, the person annoyed by people who laugh at everything, find his schtick to be entertaining.

No offense.

I guess that would make you the last person to catch on to his pretense of being an objective nfl fan.

He's not upsetting to anyone that I'm aware of, he's just another troll.

I do find it amusing that you, the person annoyed by people who laugh at everything, find his schtick to be entertaining.

No offense.

none taken. to each their own

I dont like him because I got a couple facts wrong awhile back, and he feels he has to name call and demean people who aren't perfect. Of course, I let him get me upset and told him a few choice words, but Im over that. Cant believe I got that way in the first place. Anyway, you seem cool 9697, but IMO, the dog is a douche.

No, Dog. 7-1 is fascinating.

the dog isn't taking a shot at this, just recording an observation...you don't find that interesting?

Yea, but if you understand most of us were consumed with this historic election and the fact that the Eagles, unlike the cowboys, don't have drama to talk about... then it's totally understandable.