SportsWrath

Giants re-sign Tim Carter

Money

...and when I see the Giants send Carter or Tyree on the field, you KNOW it's gonna be a WR reverse coming up next. Way too predictable. Let's see them actually USE Carter for some fly patterns?

The giants ran a reverse EVERY play that carter and tyree were on the field?? Wow, didnt know that. If defenses are primarily concerned with Carter and Tyree getting off a big reverse then Tiki is going to run for 2000 yards this year between the tackles and Shockey, Plax and Toomer will all get single coverage and tear secondaries up. So im not nearly as concerned about teams keying on our #3 WR's running reverses as you are, but maybe I should be.... i dunno.

The giants ran a reverse EVERY play that carter and tyree were on the field?? Wow, didnt know that. If defenses are primarily concerned with Carter and Tyree getting off a big reverse then Tiki is going to run for 2000 yards this year between the tackles and Shockey, Plax and Toomer will all get single coverage and tear secondaries up. So im not nearly as concerned about teams keying on our #3 WR's running reverses as you are, but maybe I should be.... i dunno.

Naa.. YOU said that. But to clear up any misunderstandings....LOTS of times there were too many reverses called for those doods. And AGAIN, I'd like to see Tim used to stretch the field, since he's such a 'burner' at a cheap rate.

Naa.. YOU said that. But to clear up any misunderstandings....LOTS of times there were too many reverses called for those doods. And AGAIN, I'd like to see Tim used to stretch the field, since he's such a 'burner' at a cheap rate.

Carter has been used to stretch the field, mostly unsuccessful. However, Carter has come up with some big catches, and I would hardly call the end-arounds intended for Carter unsuccessful.

Guest Lockhart
Carter has been used to stretch the field, mostly unsuccessful. However, Carter has come up with some big catches, and I would hardly call the end-arounds intended for Carter unsuccessful.

Considering how much the Giants are paying him I don't really have a problem - he also work the hot dog sales when he's not active! Last season the Giants made a mistake of putting Willie Jo on that duty while he was injured, resulting in a loss of net income for food sales during Willie Jo's stint on the inactive list.

Considering how much the Giants are paying him I don't really have a problem - he also work the hot dog sales when he's not active! Last season the Giants made a mistake of putting Willie Jo on that duty while he was injured, resulting in a loss of net income for food sales during Willie Jo's stint on the inactive list.

hahahahaha!!! Y'all are funny!

...ok!

# 84 Tim Carter

RUSHING

Year Team G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD

2002 New York Giants 5 0 3 28 9.3 13 0 0 1

2003 New York Giants 12 2 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0

2004 New York Giants 5 0 2 23 11.5 15 0 0 1

2005 New York Giants 15 1 6 46 7.7 22 0 1 2

TOTAL 37 3 11 97 8.8 22 0 1 4

4yr career...37 games, 11 attempts for 97 yds. I was wrong...he's a major sucess as a rusher.

That was an ugly play. I thought the handoff was OK, and there was a lane, but it closed quickly and he got leveled and fumbled the ball away.

Either way, who would everyone here rather have, Nate Burleson for 7 years and $49 million, or Tim Carter for 2 years and $2 million plus overall? What exactly is Seattle thinking?

Revenge is the best explanation I've got.

...ok!

# 84 Tim Carter

RUSHING

Year Team G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD

2002 New York Giants 5 0 3 28 9.3 13 0 0 1

2003 New York Giants 12 2 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0

2004 New York Giants 5 0 2 23 11.5 15 0 0 1

2005 New York Giants 15 1 6 46 7.7 22 0 1 2

TOTAL 37 3 11 97 8.8 22 0 1 4

4yr career...37 games, 11 attempts for 97 yds. I was wrong...he's a major sucess as a rusher.

So, your calling almost 9 yards an attempt unsuccessful?