SportsWrath

Is the love fading?

Virginia Giant

And......

In no way does that poll have any real meaning...there's over 300 million people in this country....even if say quarter of them are football fans, if all of them voted, I'm sure the numbers would look very different

In no way does that poll have any real meaning...there's over 300 million people in this country....even if say quarter of them are football fans, if all of them voted, I'm sure the numbers would look very different

Polls shows the trend, most often they are right.

Polls shows the trend, most often they are right.

I could see that argument if there were at least over a half million votes....It could just be more people in New York voted or more own computers...12,000 just isn't a big enough sample size...

I could see that argument if there were at least over a half million votes....It could just be more people in New York voted or more own computers...12,000 just isn't a big enough sample size...

Yeah, whatever...Debbie.

12000 is more than the sample size of most gallup and presidential polls.

But anyway, we think it's funny. It's not like it means anything.

I sometimes forget that on sportswrath, you have to tell people if something is meant to be funny or if it's meant to be serious. Also, you've been away for a while, steer clear of sarcasm until you get the feel back of the board.

I sometimes forget that on sportswrath, you have to tell people if something is meant to be funny or if it's meant to be serious. Also, you've been away for a while, steer clear of sarcasm until you get the feel back of the board.

roger roger

You do understand I was talking to Debbie Downer right?

I knew it was for entertainment purposes, and was saying as much to him.

12,000 not enough? Take a stats class.

And the all New York voters stance in BS, because all states except Texas are blue.

here's another poll

Best team in the NFL

Giants 52%

Titans 48%

29,000 votes enough for ya debbie?

Stats is bullshit math.

Okay, so 15,000 people say the Giants are the best team in the NFL. 14,000 say the Titans are. Expand that to the several million football fans in the country and I might consider their opinion. Other than that, the fact is, the best team in the NFL until the Super Bowl is the team with the least amount of losses. Sorry for the Madden-esque expression.

12,000 not enough? Take a stats class.

And the all New York voters stance in BS, because all states except Texas are blue.

A ton of states were red tonight and McCain still lost...and all that means is less people live in the states that were red and Obama won the states with higher population and therefore more electoral votes. Eli won bigger states(all of them) by a slim margin. Sure it's a fun stat but "statistics" (a poll) like these are meaningless.

Stats is bullshit math.

Okay, so 15,000 people say the Giants are the best team in the NFL. 14,000 say the Titans are. Expand that to the several million football fans in the country and I might consider their opinion. Other than that, the fact is, the best team in the NFL until the Super Bowl is the team with the least amount of losses. Sorry for the Madden-esque expression.

See what I mean VG.

A ton of states were red tonight and McCain still lost...and all that means is less people live in the states that were red and Obama won the states with higher population and therefore more electoral votes. Eli won bigger states(all of them) by a slim margin. Sure it's a fun stat but "statistics" (a poll) like these are meaningless.

Well considering 49 states were blue, and one state, Texas, was gray (within margin of error); you're wrong.