SportsWrath

The Aftermath

capable compared to whom? we all konw there's a lack of able bodied first string QB's, let alone reserves. shit. we had lorenzen as a backup :o

point is, garrett should not be judged on this.

We're talking Jerry Jones here, not some reasonable person's opinion.

If someone hired Gilbride and we held onto Spags to be the next HC I'd be ecstatic.

This what I mean by the bias. The Giants O is just as prolific as the Giants D but Gilbride still gets shit on. Nobody was dumping on Spagnuolo after the Cleveland game but the Giants can't get enough TDs and it's Gilbride sucks time. Gilbride has just as much to do with the Giants success as Spagnuolo does. Gilbride is the Rodney Dangerfield of the Giants.

capable compared to whom? we all konw there's a lack of able bodied first string QB's, let alone reserves. shit. we had lorenzen as a backup :o

point is, garrett should not be judged on this.

Well Garrett should have been pushing to draft a QB. The Cowboys have not drafted a QB in like 7 years and it is now coming back to haunt them. Trying to get by with has beens and re-treads is never a good idea when you have a decent drafted QB learn the system as a backup instead. Most people may not like Belichick but he had it right by drafting Cassell to sit and learn from Brady until he is needed.

Its amazing to me that the Dallas offensive line could go from big and tough to fat and slow in less than a year.

If you ask me, Wade Phillips - aka "The Skipper" - is the reason why this Cowboys team looked so soft yesterday.

This what I mean by the bias. The Giants O is just as prolific as the Giants D but Gilbride still gets shit on. Nobody was dumping on Spagnuolo after the Cleveland game but the Giants can't get enough TDs and it's Gilbride sucks time. Gilbride has just as much to do with the Giants success as Spagnuolo does. Gilbride is the Rodney Dangerfield of the Giants.

Personally, I think it's his moustache.

Its amazing to me that the Dallas offensive line could go from big and tough to fat and slow in less than a year.

If you ask me, Wade Phillips - aka "The Skipper" - is the reason why this Cowboys team looked so soft yesterday.

Tony Sparano. Look at what he did to the fat and slow Dolphins. Look at what happened to the big and tough group he coached last year.

Personally, I don't care for Gilbride. I'm tired of the hot and cold offense, at times terrible play calls, the way he gets away from the run when it's on fire.

I think our defense makes our offense look a lot better than it really is a lot of the time. Give us good field position, help us overcome turnovers, enable us to win without scoring 30 pts, and getting us turnovers.

Look at the first two and half games of last year. That's our offense without defensive help.

The difference between Spags and Gil, is Spags ability to adjust under pressure. If Gils plan on any particular week works right from the start, chances are the offense is going to play well enough to win the game, if not he, for some reason, is just unable to adjust. Defense has won alot of games for us. NTM Mannings ability to come back (under his own play calling) late in the 4th. I personaly think Manning should be running the whole show, and calling all the plays.

Well Garrett should have been pushing to draft a QB. The Cowboys have not drafted a QB in like 7 years and it is now coming back to haunt them. Trying to get by with has beens and re-treads is never a good idea when you have a decent drafted QB learn the system as a backup instead. Most people may not like Belichick but he had it right by drafting Cassell to sit and learn from Brady until he is needed.

i think teams should draft a QB every year but that's the GM's decision (JONES) not the OC. even if they don't give it to garrett, they will hire a brand name like cowher. not spagnola.

i think teams should draft a QB every year but that's the GM's decision (JONES) not the OC. even if they don't give it to garrett, they will hire a brand name like cowher. not spagnola.

You think Cowher would work under Jerry? Ofcourse, I thought there was no way Parcells would either, but....