SportsWrath

GAMEDAY THREAD

Lubeck

Did it even matter?

Yeah lets tell the refs what to do.

Ok mr. Armchair QB no it didn't but that doesn't change the fact that it was the wrong call. I am not telling the refs what to do I just want them to call the right call. That was clearly PI and not illegal contact.

Because there's a big difference in where the ball is spotted with those two penalties.

What happened to you? You were the guy complaining about Eli's 'poorly thrown' game winning TD pass vs Chicago last year. Did you turn over a new leaf or what?

In all honesty I thought that was you.

Ok mr. Armchair QB no it didn't but that doesn't change the fact that it was the wrong call. I am not telling the refs what to do I just want them to call the right call. That was clearly PI and not illegal contact.

Whatever it doesn't matter anymore, I just find it funny that whenever we get a call against us its how bullshit the call is but whenever we get a call our way the refs still did a shitty job.

14-0...lets keep this going.

Whatever it doesn't matter anymore, I just find it funny that whenever we get a call against us its how bullshit the call is but whenever we get a call our way the refs still did a shitty job.

14-0...lets keep this going.

My objection to that call had nothing to do with that. Do you really think that was just illegal contact and not pass interference? Even if the call goes our way we should let it be the lesser call when it clearly was the greater?

Umm no. I gurantee I took more shit supporting Eli than you did supporting webster.

Just browse a little bit.

Oh I dont care one way or the other... I gave up on Eli after the Mini game last year....then he restored it.

I just thought it was you...it was one other person who was just really critical of Eli..he made a post of it after of him eating a fake crow.

My objection to that call had nothing to do with that. Do you really think that was just illegal contact and not pass interference? Even if the call goes our way we should let it be the lesser call when it clearly was the greater?

Seriously, it doesnt matter anymore...I dont care.

Why should we be bitching and arguing were winning the game lol.

But I forgive ya Lub.

So when does the Bollinger catastrophe start? I think after half-time he will be in, not that it will matter. Also if Garrett is so good why does he keep having Johnson throw balls he can't complete?

We score another TD, and Bollinger will get in...

Oh I dont care one way or the other... I gave up on Eli after the Mini game last year....then he restored it.

I just thought it was you...it was one other person who was just really critical of Eli..he made a post of it after of him eating a fake crow.

Yeah that was Sephiroth. It was usually golfingkid and myself vs you and sephiroth when it came to Eli.

But anyway, thank god it turned out like it did.