SportsWrath

Anyone see Pam Oliver's Interview with Plax?

BurnThePhilFans

It was a good one. I'm one of few on here who supports Plax and couldn't see the team doing nearly as well if we left, but I still don't agree with the way he carries himself sometimes. In some of his answers you could even sense he didn't even believe what he was saying... It was a good interview though. Hope Plax is a beast today.

It was a good one. I'm one of few on here who supports Plax and couldn't see the team doing nearly as well if we left, but I still don't agree with the way he carries himself sometimes. In some of his answers you could even sense he didn't even believe what he was saying... It was a good interview though. Hope Plax is a beast today.

I loved it. It change my opinion of Plax a great deal. The guy comes off genuine... very sincere. Not trying to play psychologist here but he seems like he had a tough childhood.

I loved it. It change my opinion of Plax a great. The guy comes off genuine... very sincere. Not trying to play psychologist here but he seems like he had a tough childhood.

The guys a father now also, I think he is just adjusting from "Guy with a wife and being a superstar" to know being a father first before anything else.

I loved it. It change my opinion of Plax a great deal. The guy comes off genuine... very sincere. Not trying to play psychologist here but he seems like he had a tough childhood.

Yeah I thought it was a good interview. A rarity given Pam Oliver was conducting it. He was clearly putting thought into his answers and admitted he has made mistakes and understands what those mistakes are doing to the team.

Hopefully he keeps that in mind through the rest of the season.

I for one am predicting a big game for him against the depleted Cowboys secondary.