SportsWrath

DON'T LOOK NOW...

BadEgg

I'm laughing my ass off right now you whiny little bitch. I'd guess the reason Romo can't play has something to do with gripping the ball, and taking snaps, not the pain the fractured finger is causing him. They are also concerned with suffering greater damage in the finger, causing him to miss the rest of the year.

You see, Nesta, the Giants game this week is just not that important. Take a moment and wrap your simple mind around that.

This Cowboys team can still go to the Superbowl without winning this week. In fact, it's the legacy of the 2007 Giants, isn't it? Play like a mediocre pop warner team for 16 weeks, and catch the magic in January. Not a bad blue print to follow.

But you are amusing, Nesta. By all means, keep posting. It's the blind homers like yourself that keep me here. Never a dull moment. :LMAO:

Think again. Your boys will be 5-4 come Monday with 7 games to go.... to have any shot at the playoffs you will need to win 5 of those 7 games... With games left against Washington, Philly and the Giants left on the second half schedule that pretty much puts playoff hopes to an end. You lose this game and your season is over. Book it.

You see, Nesta, the Giants game this week is just not that important. Take a moment and wrap your simple mind around that.

This Cowboys team can still go to the Superbowl without winning this week. In fact, it's the legacy of the 2007 Giants, isn't it? Play like a mediocre pop warner team for 16 weeks, and catch the magic in January. Not a bad blue print to follow.

But you are amusing, Nesta. By all means, keep posting. It's the blind homers like yourself that keep me here. Never a dull moment. :LMAO:

Heh. Make the playoffs first. With the NFC South playing like it is, 10-6 and third place in the East might not be enough. And it doesn't look like Washington is going anywhere.

Afterall, let's not let a four game run in January of 2007 cloud our judgment forever. These are the Giants we are talking about here... :o

QUOTE (BadEgg @ Oct 31 2008, 09:02 AM)

The Giants are not the Rams. The Giants are playing at a high level and are arguably the best team in football right now.

:unsure:

Right, I'm the whiny little bitch who started a thread calling my team the REPLACEMENTS and conceding defeat (because of injury) before the game was played.....

I'm sorry egghead, but our blueprint won't work for you. 1. Your team needs heart. 2. Your team needs solidarity. 3. Your team needs to play well in the post-season.

You're 0-3.

Convince me how a division game is not important to you. All of those experts you had so much faith in last year are saying this is a MUST WIN GAME FOR DALLAS.

If this game were unimportant to anyone, it would be the 6-1 Giants. Not the team that will fall to .500 with a loss.

And make no mistake, it is important to us.

Blind Homer? Wouldn't that more accurately describe the guy who's conceding defeat to his division rival AND putting his team in the superbowl in week 9?

You are without a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to this board. Every ignorant and arrogant post you've ever made has been stuffed down your throat without mercy. You're kidding yourself if you think you're anything but a jester to this board.

Nesta- 1

BadEgg- 0

But the Giants are about to get punched in the mouth by The Replacements...

WHAT DID WE LEARN IN PITTSBURGH?

You don't need a good offensive line.

You don't need your starting offensive tackle.

You don't need a mobile QB.

You don't need your 1st, or even your 2nd string RB.

You don't need your big-play WR.

All you need is a healthy long snapper... :o

Good thing you didn't need any of that eggy.

O-line = swiss cheese.

QB's= pop warner.

RB's= no show

WR's/TE= did they play?

Look on the bright side though. Your defense played pretty good, for them. They only gave up, what, 5 touchdowns?

And you guys are playing good enough to be in 2nd place of at least 2 divisions, just not this one.

Thank god you came in before the game and saved face by declaring this game meaningless.

Priceless....