SportsWrath

4th & 6 Play Analyzed by NFL Films

jranieli

I just don't see any reason why we'd let Jacobs walk. Ward or no Ward.

Exactly, they are going to pay the man. He is most or one of the most bruising backs in the league. No way they let him walk. They have a decent amount of money to play with also. Barber is still coming off the books I believe for one more year and also Strahan.

See I think he needs to learn how to pass block better to become more of a complete back, most passing situations he leaves the back field and in comes Ward.

I think the Giants do that because Ward had better hands and is more shifty.

Jacobs is the better blocker, period.

I think the Giants do that because Ward had better hands and is more shifty.

Jacobs is the better blocker, period.

I still don't think he is, even on 1st down passing situations you see Ward coming into the game.

Or why on a crucial 4th and 6 play they had Ward to stay in a pass block? Why not send in your best guy? Because Ward is the better pass blocker.

I still don't think he is, even on 1st down passing situations you see Ward coming into the game.

Or why on a crucial 4th and 6 play they had Ward to stay in a pass block? Why not send in your best guy? Because Ward is the better pass blocker.

No, Ward is the better receiver that's why he's in for passing downs. If you see him blocking it was dictacted by the defense, not necessarily the play call.

not only is jacobs one of the best rbs in football but he's also got the perfect attitude for our team. everytime i read one of his quotes im more and more impressed with him as an individual. im somewhat surprised people think ward is as good--no knock on ward, but jacobs is a rare talent who is just going to be better. i think we've seen ward peak

Way to ride the fence Nas :rolleyes:

I'm consistant. I'm a big Eli supporter and a big critic of Plax. I like BJ.. I like his attitude and his team-first mentality. I appreciate Ward and his talents.. I'm not willing to pick one over the other.. period.