SportsWrath

Why using Eli's Completion Percentage to try to say how bad he is isn't a good idea

flyinryan

Guest Lockhart

Giants take Shiancoe with pick #91 of the 2003 draft - Chris Simms goes to Tampa in pick #97. simms and his agility with a strong, accurate arm in the Meadowlands - a perfect match just like his father. Instead, EA drafts Droopy , with a girlish arm, and no accuracy whatsoever.

Giants take Shiancoe with pick #91 of the 2003 draft - Chris Simms goes to Tampa in pick #97. simms and his agility with a strong, accurate arm in the Meadowlands - a perfect match just like his father. Instead, EA drafts Droopy , with a girlish arm, and no accuracy whatsoever.

And as always

You make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility!....I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

Guest nosebleed

Girlish arm, I guess you have never seen "women's softball". I wish Goober had an arm like those "women".

And as always

You make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility!....I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

Look I can spam the sham bull shit all the time just like the fag 4....By the way Im at work till 1:00 I can do this to every post you make....Kinda like you spaming every thread on this board

Guest Carbo

The most surprising thing in this thread is the anti Simms fervor from supposed Giants fans. I and a few others are always labeled as "haters", yet here we are defending Phil Simms from those who know no better. I'll attribute it to the folly of youth. I mean, Lemmonhead, with that picture of some bimbo in your signature, I'm assuming you are a virginal prepubescent 12 year old, filled with the wonder of the world that beckons outside your parent's door.

Guest Lockhart
The most surprising thing in this thread is the anti Simms fervor from supposed Giants fans. I and a few others are always labeled as "haters", yet here we are defending Phil Simms from those who know no better. I'll attribute it to the folly of youth. I mean, Lemmonhead, with that picture of some bimbo in your signature, I'm assuming you are a virginal prepubescent 12 year old, filled with the wonder of the world that beckons outside your parent's door.

I think that shows these 12 year olds for what they are. They have no idea who Phil Simms is.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest nosebleed

Oh come on. It's just a cover, at home he has a picture of Chachi hanging on his wall, right next to the picture of David Hasslehoff, Baywatch era.........

Guest Lockhart
Oh come on. It's just a cover, at home he has a picture of Chachi hanging on his wall, right next to the picture of David Hasslehoff, Baywatch era.........

.....he does seem to follow my "relyoneli" alias around the board..............

Chris is as average as his father

I'm going to assume that you are just trying to get under people's skin with that comment.

I mean, that Phil was considered a very good quarterback during a career which overlapped the careers of Fouts, Montana, Elway, and Marino wouldn't mean much, would it? Not to mention such slackers as Staubach, Bradshaw, Kelly, Young and Aikman.

I'm not even going into who he was throwing to. You can't be serious.

Edited by fishgutmartyr

Here is a woman that knows her football........................... :drool:

Well if Im like you guys and Judge Phil Simms off of his first couple season then he sucked

Year--Com---Att----Comp %--Yards----TD-----INT----Rate

1979--134----265----50.6 -----1,743----13-----14-----66.0

1980--193----402----48.0------2,321----15-----19-----58.9

Guest Lockhart
I'm going to assume that you are just trying to get under people's skin with that comment.

I mean, that Phil was considered a very good quarterback during a career which overlapped the careers of Fouts, Montana, Elway, and Marino wouldn't mean much, would it? Not to mention such slackers as Staubach, Bradshaw, Kelly, Young and Aikman.

I'm not even going into who he was throwing to. You can't be serious.

He meant no harm - he is just one of those pre-teen Madden players that really has no idea who Phil Simms is. Just read the rest of his football comments and you will realize how truly clueless he is. Just one of those 12 year olds trying to make a splash. His ideas concerning the NFL and the Giants are entertaining, if nothing else though. When he gets mad he comments get even more ridiculous - its great fun!

We also had a lot of drops this past season especially between Shockey and Burress. Remember that end zone pass Eli threw to Tim Carter? Absolutely perfect and Carter dropped it.

Well you can always put the 'shoe' on the other foot. What about ALL those passes Toomer caught that seemed uncatchable? Toomer made some incredible catches last yr. And the tipped TD to Toomer was a bailout catch for Eli.

The low catch Toomer had vs. KC, where his knee was half an inch off the ground. Would Tim Carter catch a low pass like that???

Eli is in a system where he does not throw the short pass. It's either a medium pass or a bomb.

Wow, Carbo and the rest of the "FAG 4" are 4 of the dumbest people I have ever seen on a message board, and I have been on lots of them. They constantly say that Eli sucks and their main reason is his completion percentage. So I show them how that stat can be very misleading, but hey, some people are just plain stupid like those 4 fags. Keep posting stupid bullshit about Eli. I can't wait when Eli takes the Giants to the SuperBowl and wins it and then I will see what you jerks will say.

Guest nosebleed
He meant no harm - he is just one of those pre-teen Madden players that really has no idea who Phil Simms is. Just read the rest of his football comments and you will realize how truly clueless he is. Just one of those 12 year olds trying to make a splash. His ideas concerning the NFL and the Giants are entertaining, if nothing else though. When he gets mad he comments get even more ridiculous - its great fun!

She is so stupid, it has become comical. I can picture him sitting in a cubical next to RELY, slapping hands, we got them there, huh RELY...........

Im 27, haven't played madden in about a year, and you have never made me mad... irritated yes, but never mad.

My problem with the Homosexual due of Lockhart/Carbo and Nosebleed/ Barber is that you see nothing but negative...Ever notice I don't give Nutty sack as hard a time I as I give you ass munchers? Its cause he can have a conversation without bring up ELI, Shock, Plax, or our need for a DT...

You are entitled to your opinion, but the reason everyone loathes you is because you infect every thread with your nonsensical rhetoric about the aforementioned players whether the thread is about that individual or not.

So I say to you;

She is so stupid, it has become comical. I can picture him sitting in a cubical next to RELY, slapping hands, we got them there, huh RELY...........

If your going to try and call me a girl at least be consistent :TU:

Us slapping hands is no different then you fags jerking each other off :TU:

Guest Carbo
Wow, Carbo and the rest of the "FAG 4" are 4 of the dumbest people I have ever seen on a message board, and I have been on lots of them. They constantly say that Eli sucks and their main reason is his completion percentage. So I show them how that stat can be very misleading, but hey, some people are just plain stupid like those 4 fags. Keep posting stupid bullshit about Eli. I can't wait when Eli takes the Giants to the SuperBowl and wins it and then I will see what you jerks will say.
You have the "Wills" in your signature, and we're the dummies?! :confused:

You have the "Wills" in your signature, and we're the dummies?! :confused:

Hi Lock

You are entitled to your opinion, but the reason everyone loathes you is because you infect every thread with your nonsensical rhetoric about the aforementioned players whether the thread is about that individual or not.

So I say to you;

Guest Carbo

To quote the oft insightful Floyd the Barber:

how about just using your eyeball to see how bad he played the second half of 2005...i dont care what stats say...stats do not relay the intangiables...

Congratulations, you sound just like my Grandpa. Just so you know, you shouldn't take that as a compliment.