SportsWrath

Why using Eli's Completion Percentage to try to say how bad he is isn't a good idea

flyinryan

Guest Carbo
You see how I changed character in the above thread to make one wonder if I was a little light in the loafers.
Indeed. You're quite adept at switching from Lockhart to relyoneli at a moment's notice. Especially when you consider the relyoneli character requires quite a dumbing down to play the part.

Guest Lockhart
Indeed. You're quite adept at switching from Lockhart to relyoneli at a moment's notice. Especially when you consider the relyoneli character requires quite a dumbing down to play the part.

I take my craft seriously, and can switch into character with a moment's notice.

You see how I changed character in the above thread to make one wonder if I was a little light in the loafers.

Wish as you may, lockjackass, you would have to become an intelligent, likeable human being to be me. Anyone on this MB (except the rest of the FAG 4) with an ounce of common sense knows that you are an asshole and can never claim to be me and be believed. But keep trying. Being me would be many levels above the piece of white trash that you currently are.

I take my craft seriously, and can switch into character with a moment's notice.

Thaen how can you explain that you are always an asshole? If, in reality, you were me, that could never be. As I have said many times before, all you are, and all you can ever be, is a pathetic asshole. You have perfected that persona. I will now leave you alone to your wishes of being me. Although being a lap dog is a step up for you. :LMAO:

..........and just like that I am back to my normal self - amazing isn't it!

You mean abnormal, don't you lap dog lockhart. I think I hear Barney calling you to fetch his newspaper and pipe. Run, lapdog, run. Maybe he'll give you a "treat." :clap: Good doggie.

Guest Carbo
..........and just like that I am back to my normal self - amazing isn't it!
I'm amazed at how you can actually have the two characters argue with one another. It seems so, so real. Your relyoneli character is comparable to some of the most memorable on screen characters ever to grace us. Along the lines of Ed Norton, (The Honeymooners), Kramer, (Seinfeld), and Al Bundy, (Married with Children). Bravo, Lockhart! Bravo, relyoneli!!

I'm amazed at how you can actually have the two characters argue with one another. It seems so, so real. Your relyoneli character is comparable to some of the most memorable on screen characters ever to grace us. Along the lines of Ed Norton, (The Honeymooners), Kramer, (Seinfeld), and Al Bundy, (Married with Children). Bravo, Lockhart! Bravo, relyoneli!!

Sorta like carbo/lockhart complimenting each others stupidity. BRAVO, losers, BRAVO. :clap:

Guest Carbo
Sorta like carbo/lockhart complimenting each others stupidity. BRAVO, losers, BRAVO. :clap:
You're good, Lockhart. Very good!

Guest Lockhart

Whoaaaaaaaaa and now back to Lockhart - Thank You , thank you very much. That Rely character always gets the laughs.

And to add on to that, I'm going to throw Pennington in here for a little bit. An incomplete pass may be successful in ways. If it's a deep pass but is incomplete it opens up the game a little bit more for short passes and the running game. There is more to the game then the stats.

Now to the Chad part. I watch almost every Jets game a year out of pure hatred for them and love of football and this is what I notice. Even though Chad has tremendous accuracy, he has a very simple throwing style. I can almost guess it every passing down. "8 yard out to Coles." "6 yard dump off to Sowell." It's the same shit!

Even though they move the ball, the defense is certainly not on their heels playing defense. That is why even when Chad was healthy, the Jets didn't have as much success on offense as they can and really if C-Mart wasn't as great as he was, who knows what would've happened?

Point is, incompletions can be a blessing in disguise at some points.

Yes, and Simms was the good player on a bad offense (<_< Bull shit)while Eli was the bad player on a good offense - big difference.

If Eli is a bust in his second year with a completion % of 52.8 then by all means Simms should have been cut for 48% in his second year

Breakdown of how you think;

Simms - 15td 19int 48.0% HOF

Manning - 24td 17int 52.8% Bust

Eli +9TD's -2ints +4.8% yet you want Simms in the HOF and Eli is a bust :confused:

You make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility!....I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

Guest Lockhart

Just think if Phil Simms would have had the Giant's current offense - he might win 3 Super Bowls - of course he would want Mark Bavaro instead of the TO -White. It's sad that the Giants can build a great offense , but are weakest at the most important position -QB. I just hope the Giants sign Fiedler or some other reliable veteran to step in and rectify this problem.

Of course Phil was a real leader and would NEVER have put up with two of his starting receivers vacationing in Miami versus joining the ENTIRE REST of the team for off season workouts. Not only was Phil a great QB, he was a great leader.

Just think if Phil Simms would have had the Giant's current offense - he might win 3 Super Bowls - of course he would want Mark Bavaro instead of the TO -White. It's sad that the Giants can build a great offense , but are weakest at the most important position -QB. I just hope the Giants sign Fiedler or some other reliable veteran to step in and rectify this problem.

Of course Phil was a real leader and would NEVER have put up with two of his starting receivers vacationing in Miami versus joining the ENTIRE REST of the team for off season workouts. Not only was Phil a great QB, he was a great leader.

So what you are saying is that you have no argument for the following post..How very very sad

If Eli is a bust in his second year with a completion % of 52.8 then by all means Simms should have been cut for 48% in his second year

Eli +9TD's -2ints +4.8% yet you want Simms in the HOF and Eli is a bust :confused:

You make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility!....I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

Guest Lockhart

Chris Simms and Ben Roethlisberger - both better than Eli - both had better completion rates and better QB ratings. Both are more agile and much more accurate passing. Both could have been drafted and signed for less money. While Simms and Ben compare favorably to Carson Palmer, Eli falls into the Boller, Harrington class of draft mistakes. Let's just hope Fiedler can straighten the ship this season once Eli is benched.

Guest Carbo

No one is suggesting that Phil Simms is worthy of Canton based on his first two years in the League. When looking at his overall career, it is definitely worthy of consideration and, in my opinion, induction.

Chris Simms and Ben Roethlisberger - both better than Eli - both had better completion rates and better QB ratings. Both are more agile and much more accurate passing. Both could have been drafted and signed for less money. While Simms and Ben compare favorably to Carson Palmer, Eli falls into the Boller, Harrington class of draft mistakes. Let's just hope Fiedler can straighten the ship this season once Eli is benched.

Ok...From your logic Eli is better then Phil Simm :TU:

_Simms - 15td 19int 48.0% comp 58.9% PR

Manning - 24td 17int 52.8% comp 75.9% PR

Guest Nutty Sack
No one is suggesting that Phil Simms is worthy of Canton based on his first two years in the League. When looking at his overall career, it is definitely worthy of consideration and, in my opinion, induction.

And may I say that this whole argument would be mute if Ernie would have done the right thing and chosen Chris to be the Giant QB when he was there for all the taking. It was so simple !!

So....You cant judge Phil off his first 5 seasons but you can judge Eli off his first 2 :confused:

Guest Lockhart
Chris is as average as his father

Perhaps, but if Phil and Chris are "average" than Eli is horrible. Then again Eli's stats for 2005 were horrible - bottom of the league horrible. Thank God for Tiki.