SportsWrath

If the probowl wasn't a popularity contest....

BurnThePhilFans

Corey Webster would without a doubt make it this year. He is shutting his man down game in and game out, ripping ball's out of tight end's hands, even getting an interception yesterday (despite the fact that qb's haven't been throwing his way). He's been a BEAST. We even had a coverage sack or two yesterday!

I dunno about Pro Bowler but he's definitely been solid...just, when you look at the other starting NFC corners, there's quite a few that are playing as good...

Dallas secondary is playing good. Playing Madden at home pretty good.

My boy Webster is finally showing us why I stuck beside him for so long and took so much crap for defending him.

Just like ANY DB coming out of college alot of them need a year or two to get used to the speed/technique needed to be a good DB in the NFL.

I knew he would be a starter for us one day.

Dudes a prick. He was mean to my son when asked for an autograph. Fuck him.

He did the same thing to me when I was 12 at the Giants draft day party. I was holding my Giants calendar sticking it out and he bumped into me and kept walking.

Fuck him.

He did the same thing to me when I was 12 at the Giants draft day party. I was holding my Giants calendar sticking it out and he bumped into me and kept walking.

Fuck him.

Yeah, my son was 9, it was the last time the Gmen came to AZ to play the Cards. My son saw him and was like, "Will Allen, Will, sign my hat!" He walks over with this mad look on his face and says to us, "Man, your bothering me when I'm with my family." Meanwhile ALL the other Giants that were there were signing left and right. We looked up at him with his hand out to take the hat, and we just walked over to Brent Alexander and asked him to sign. Fuck him.

His mouth must have hung open when you did that Blue...lol. Listen I don't give a shit about celebrities other than wishing they would heed the advice of many a wise one...."its time to get worried when no one shouts out your name; sticks out a piece of paper to sign; and/or attempts to sneak a picture". Being irrelevant is the celebrities biggest fear...more so than cancer.

Yeah, my son was 9, it was the last time the Gmen came to AZ to play the Cards. My son saw him and was like, "Will Allen, Will, sign my hat!" He walks over with this mad look on his face and says to us, "Man, your bothering me when I'm with my family." Meanwhile ALL the other Giants that were there were signing left and right. We looked up at him with his hand out to take the hat, and we just walked over to Brent Alexander and asked him to sign. Fuck him.

He would have dropped it anyway...