SportsWrath

It's Jerry Reese time again.

JMFP

NAS there is something to this as far as the offense is concerned!

Eli plays better when not pressured by his own players. He deals

with the pressure of the game better than having to force it

to shockey or plax. If plax just plays and keeps quite than all

will be fine. Look at Chad Johnson big mouth where does it

get the team in the end? I know receivers have big ego's and want

the ball but Eli is more dangerous when he spreads the ball around.

Plax better be careful I dont think J-Reese is happy about this

and something tells me he wouldnt hesistate to pull the trigger

if it will be a permanent problem!!

This is what I find really funny though...when has Plax bitched for the ball? at all this year? Infact when has he in the last couple years?

Some of you people are just buying into this media bullshit.

This is what I find really funny though...when has Plax bitched for the ball? at all this year? Infact when has he in the last couple years?

I dont think so amigo! Its very clear that Plax has issues

and if they get out of hand he's gone! Reese is gonna

cut him loose. Maybe he will be cool from here on out but

what I saw on the field the other day spoke volumes about

who Plax is. Its on thing to have a ref give you a bad call but then

personal foul and then you curse at the coach? You tell people in the

media I dont give a rats ass after you blow off practice!!

This is all in my mind? It not media bull shit!

Your trippin!! And yes this guy wants the ball and Eli has forced balls

to him and thats not media bullshit either!

If the guy does the right things like his other teamates then fine otherwise

cut him loose next year. This is real live Plax not the media pal !!!

Until he changes his name to L-Taylor than get back to me but even LT

didnt pull this shit on his coach. Parcel would have benched him but

LT respected BP and his teamates I am not sure about Plax.

Maybe the guy is having a bad 3 weeks! Lets hope he figures it out and gets

with the program.

I dont think so amigo! Its very clear that Plax has issues

and if they get out of hand he's gone! Reese is gonna

cut him loose. Maybe he will be cool from here on out but

what I saw on the field the other day spoke volumes about

who Plax is. Its on thing to have a ref give you a bad call but then

personal foul and then you curse at the coach? You tell people in the

media I dont give a rats ass after you blow off practice!!

This is all in my mind? It not media bull shit!

Your trippin!! And yes this guy wants the ball and Eli has forced balls

to him and thats not media bullshit either!

If the guy does the right things like his other teamates then fine otherwise

cut him loose next year. This is real live Plax not the media pal !!!

Until he changes his name to L-Taylor than get back to me but even LT

didnt pull this shit on his coach. Parcel would have benched him but

LT respected BP and his teamates I am not sure about Plax.

Maybe the guy is having a bad 3 weeks! Lets hope he figures it out and gets

with the program.

Yeah "it says alots about him" bullshit is pretty funny too.

This guy doesnt raise a peep last year or even the year before that but after this one incident he is public enemy number one.

It's funny the only people saying he is a bad influence is the media...hey I wonder if any of his team mates are saying anything bad about him? Hmm dont think so. What about Coughlin? Hey he's moved on from it too.

The only people who cant let it go and think it is a problem is this forum.

If getting fined 40x and blowing off your coach and team is media bullshit, then yeah, I'm buying it.

Reese needs to get involved - hopefully, to attempt to drive home the point that some attitude adjustment is required. And failing that, to starting planning for a post-Plaxico Giants teams.

So far in his early tenure as GM, Reese has navigated through the departure of Tiki Barber, Luke Petitgout, Michael Strahan, and Jeremy Shockey, among others.

I recall a lot of people thinking the Shockey trade was a bad idea....so far, it's looking like a great move. I just think a GM has to operate under the assumption that their are no sacred cows in the locker room.

who the fuck cares what impresses BadEgg besides Steven Jackson and what he did to the meek, little team from Dallas. Is there anyone on this board that didn't laugh their ass off.

You got Roy Williams and TO and you stunk it up, WoW! That shit takes work and St. Louis doesn't even have a CB as talented as Al Harris, so what is that goon talking about?

A round of applause please for Wade Phillips.... :clap:

If getting fined 40x and blowing off your coach and team is media bullshit, then yeah, I'm buying it.

Reese needs to get involved - hopefully, to attempt to drive home the point that some attitude adjustment is required. And failing that, to starting planning for a post-Plaxico Giants teams.

So far in his early tenure as GM, Reese has navigated through the departure of Tiki Barber, Luke Petitgout, Michael Strahan, and Jeremy Shockey, among others.

I recall a lot of people thinking the Shockey trade was a bad idea....so far, it's looking like a great move. I just think a GM has to operate under the assumption that their are no sacred cows in the locker room.

I didnt get a hu-rump from that man! :rock:

how many of those fines came before your man reese laid all that green on plax? he knew exactly what he was getting into when he gave him a contract extension. you can't make a deal with the devil and then ask for air conditioning.

please leave my man Gap tooth alone... Osi is a team player, he isn't cocky nor is he hard headed. the guy is lay back and dangerous at the same time.. with Osi back next year and move Tuck and KIWI around, we'll be rated #1 D next season..

anyway, i do agree with you regarding the trend. but then Seahawks aren't a good team to compare with. if Plex was out when we were beating DeadSkins or if Plex some how out when we play PITT and win, then we got something to go by...

your conclusion make me think of our Defence, we can all agree it's top notch D we got there.. why? not cause we only have great players (a lot of other teams have brand names too ) but it seems none of our D players have any ego issues.

Don't take me wrong I love Strahan... and I like Osi... the point I'm making is that our team is strong regardless... and the less egos we have around Eli the better this team performs.

NAS there is something to this as far as the offense is concerned!

Eli plays better when not pressured by his own players. He deals

with the pressure of the game better than having to force it

to shockey or plax. If plax just plays and keeps quite than all

will be fine. Look at Chad Johnson big mouth where does it

get the team in the end? I know receivers have big ego's and want

the ball but Eli is more dangerous when he spreads the ball around.

Plax better be careful I dont think J-Reese is happy about this

and something tells me he wouldnt hesistate to pull the trigger

if it will be a permanent problem!!

Not just that.. I'm hoping Manningham/Hixon step up and be studs at WR.. this will allow us to get rid of Plax and his salary. Look I like Plax when he plays up to his pay grade... so far this year.. he hasn't.

I have a lot of respect for Coughlin in keeping his cool with Plaxico and the reporters. Coughlin is trying to keep his conversation with Plaxico in house. But regardless of what Coughlin might say, the situation is not good, and needs to go up the chain of command a little. If I’m Mara/Tisch, I’m talking to Jerry Reese right now, instructing him to have a little “come to Jesus” meeting with Plaxico. Sadly, after what I saw on the sidelines yesterday, it’s time for another Jerry Reese intervention.

I don’t know exactly how it should be worded, but if I were Jerry Reese, it would go something like this:

“Don’t fuck with MY team. That’s right….MY team. Mr. Mara and Mr. Tisch gave ME the authority to manage the coaching staff and players. When you mouth off to MY coach, you’re mouthing off to me. So if you’ve got something up your ass, you say it to me, right now. Otherwise, you shut your mouth, or by God I’ll ship your fucking butt off to Detroit and you’ll understand the true meaning of frustration.”

And regardless of what happens, if I’m Jerry Reese, I’m working the phones for a Plaxico trade. Right now, with our depth, and our talent, I’m willing to trade talent for chemistry. I like the idea of Plaxico + the New Orleans 2nd round pick to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. If not the Cards, then move on to another team…..this league is littered with “superstars” on mediocre teams. I’d take Braylon Edwards for the same deal any day. Heck, I’d like to see Calvin Johnson as a Giant.

From everything I’ve heard, Manningham was a complete stud at Michigan….almost the same caliber as Braylon Edwards, according to many alumni I’ve talked to. I don’t buy into the “can’t get to the Super Bowl without Plaxico garbage”….sure they can.

Sounds like something I would hear in the Military, unfortunately if the NFL worked like the military the only people willing to play in the NFL are those in the military.

Sounds like something I would hear in the Military, unfortunately if the NFL worked like the military the only people willing to play in the NFL are those in the military.

Money Talks. If people like TO were shunned by the owners and not given a 2nd 3rd and 4th chance... thanks to fuckheads like Jerry Jones, you can bet these cry babies will shape up... Because outside of the stadiums, they can't sell cotton candy.